Horses to Follow

Haggas could have another for same connections.
Sea Of Faith only 4th yesterday, but more to come surely.

Due out at Newbury next Saturday.

Perrett has one who looked good first time out who could take her on.

Tallann Geal

Caught my eye when 6th despite greeness on his debut in a classy Punchestown bumper. In the good hands of Joseph O'Brien and a bright future is expected

Think the listed race that Queen Power Won at Newbury on Saturday will prove to be the best seen this season in the 3 year old department

The Stoute Filly has a great attitude and will improve over further and in my opinion is a Group One winner waiting to happen

Looked decent beforehand, pretty sure it will turn out that way aswell after what we saw. Shame there wasn't much pace to run at but was very informative. Will be interesting to see where they point some of these.

Though she owes me nothing after a great last season I still think Sea Of Class is a horse to follow when taking on the older boys this summer/autumn

Am already on at 7-2 for the Prince Of Wales [Royal Ascot] & 7-1 to go one better in the Arc!

If taking her chance today [3.40] will not be disgraced despite concerns about ground and being rusty

She never got involved and the only positive was that the horse will not be risked on deep ground again.

Think the listed race that Queen Power Won at Newbury on Saturday will prove to be the best seen this season in the 3 year old department

The Stoute Filly has a great attitude and will improve over further and in my opinion is a Group One winner waiting to happen

Runs in a Group 2 at Royal Ascot today (3.40)

Is a drifter but a Win bet at 9-2

Yup did very well to finish as close as she did. If it's any consolation I was on Star Catcher from that Newbury race.:whistle: :cool:

​Model Guest is declared today at Newmarket [4.05]

Better odds also!

Each Way @ 14-1 [Ladbrokes] BOG

Non Runner

Last edited:
Nice from Star Catcher. Race panned out perfectly.
Expect Fleeting was unlucky again! :whistle:

And Moore a disgrace for failing to get blatant non staying grade 1 12f home over 12f. Winner was comfy

Back