Horses to Follow

Wins the Group Three Round Tower Stakes today by three lengths. Odds on but a good time.
New Guineas joint fav with Too Darn Hot.

Looks top class.

Will be interested to see when another A P O'Brien newcomer is unleashed called: ​San Andreas

As heard some nice comments from decent enough source about this Dark Angel colt

​Repaupo

Thought he made a lovely debut at Ascot last weekend when 2nd.

As was impeded by the horse next to him in the stalls at the start, which caused him to be in the last pair before running on to only be beaten a head

Think this John Gosden colt could be top class

Did not get a chance to post this morning but ​Brundtland finally made seasonal debut today in France and Won a listed race @ 18-10. Would not be a surprise to see him running on Arc weekend

Another Win for the horse in France today taking a Group 2 @ 100-30

Interesting gamble landed today at Yarmouth by a newcomer called Magic J

But very few people if anyone outside the stable...including the trade paper! knew the colt had his name changed from Ginger Wolverine...who had an entry in next months Group 1 Dewhurst Stakes!

Interesting gamble landed today at Yarmouth by a newcomer called Magic J

But very few people if anyone outside the stable...including the trade paper! knew the colt had his name changed from Ginger Wolverine...who had an entry in next months Group 1 Dewhurst Stakes!

Someone messaged me to say it wouldn't be beaten. I had a small bet but had no idea it was a dirty one.

Trainer said after the race "Without a doubt,I've never been this excited by a horse in my life ever!"..

Exalted Angel

The Dark Angel colt who is trained by Karl Burke is yet to race

But word is the 2 year old knows whats what

Lovely Winning debut. :)

Would have learnt a lot from exiting himself from a boxed in position up the home straight

Straight into a Group 2 tomorrow at Newmarket [1.50] ​Kadar

Been well backed though. I took the 6-1 earlier each way and is currently 9-2

Looks top class.

Will be interested to see when another A P O'Brien newcomer is unleashed called: ​San Andreas

As heard some nice comments from decent enough source about this Dark Angel colt

Debut is tomorrow at Naas [2.45]

Opening odds of 3-1 has not attracted much business in the opening hour or so, but that not so important with Ballydoyle newcomers.

​Sea Of Class

Has been supplemented for the Arc on Sunday for her ultimate test, think the horse will pass with flying colours. Win bet at 7-2

Did not get a chance to post this morning but ​Brundtland finally made seasonal debut today in France and Won a listed race @ 18-10. Would not be a surprise to see him running on Arc weekend

..And runs today at Longchamp [1.00]

Is odds on though at 4-6

Back