Horses to Follow

Sea Of Class

Though she was beaten on debut in a race which so far is not working out,do think this is a horse with a very nice future and is in very good hands to achieve that being trained by William Haggas

Runs in the listed race at Newbury [4.50]

Win at 4-1 [Skybet] BOG

Key Victory is declared to run in the French Derby on Sunday

Be a bit concerned about form of the stable, but should run well [Currently 11-2]

Sea Of Class runs in a listed race today at Newbury [2.55]

Odds on , currently 4-7. Love the way Haggas is taking things slowly with her, avoiding the Oaks and Royal Ascot.

​Surya

Runs at Goodwood tomorrow evening [8.45].

Is upped in distance, so worth taking the 15-8 with Bet 365 [BOG]

KV was either very badly ridden - so unlike Buick these days - or was being saved for something bigger.

I was wondering if he could scrape into the bottom of the weights in the Magnet Cup?

KV was either very badly ridden - so unlike Buick these days - or was being saved for something bigger.

I was wondering if he could scrape into the bottom of the weights in the Magnet Cup?

Good point, was pretty obvious early that Buick had the horse too far back

Love how Owners Phoenix Thoroughbred talk the talk with their horses

But they know what they are doing and I do think they will be a powerhouse in next year or two.

Like that have placed their Scat Daddy 2 year old Kadar with Karl Burke

The colt is yet to race but word is he knows whats what

It’s the big test on Saturday for Sea Of Class

As she runs in the Irish Oaks. Think she is up to it and have backed the horse at 3-1

Love how Owners Phoenix Thoroughbred talk the talk with their horses

But they know what they are doing and I do think they will be a powerhouse in next year or two.

Like that have placed their Scat Daddy 2 year old Kadar with Karl Burke

The colt is yet to race but word is he knows whats what

Has an entry for Doncaster next Thursday

Back