I can't believe I'm doing this but hey here goes

Oh, God - Bar! You've been rootling round in the cellar again, haven't you? Now, come out of there before we all get misty-eyed over these dear, forgotten things.

I went back a few posts and must be thicker than I thought - re DJ's 'You'd need to lose two stones first' comment to Irish Stamp! Vair droll, m'sieur!

I must admit to being completely and blissfully unaware of many of the reasons for people getting kicked off the forum, and the axes that people have to grind with others. However, on the rare occasions that I know what is going on, it never ceases to amaze me how seriously people take themselves on here.

Why did Kathy get the bullet.
Anyone remember the bird who liked a drink or two before posting-once threatened to report me to the police.

Solerina was - or hopefully still is! - a very lovely lass, though. She showed for Alan Morgan's memorial at Lingfield and was quite a beauty in a strong sort of way. Good teeth, lovely dark reddish hair in waves, lovely skin, slim, fairly tall. Good fun but a wee bit prone to go on and on after her 6th voddie. But then, aren't we all? :o

Yes Kathy, Brendan Powell connection?

Isn't it a bit silly banning people?

Maybe a 2 week sin bin :confused:

But hey, people with power....even if it is handling a mouse

Last edited:
She had a sweet little hurdler with Brendan - BAY HAWK. Mick Fitz conjured two extremely gallant wins out of the wee fellow, who put heart and soul into his races at Fontwell and Folkestone in bottomless muck. He then got another tendon injury, having had one or two before, and that's when it all went a bit tits-up, with Kathy saying that the horse was now in training with Sheena West. He wasn't - he sat in the American barn at Sheena's after having been off for months with his legs in Medi-boots. Kathy didn't like some inferences about running a twice or thrice broken-down little horse, and there was a ruckus - teddy's ears were pulled off and Barbie hurled out the window.

It's not daft banning members who are consistently the reason for others leaving a board, Harry, or when they're forever Spamming for whatever new connection they've made and have already been given time off several times, then no, they're just not listening and they need to go. Hey, they can always start up their own website and invite everyone in, can't they?

Last edited:
I'm careful to make any mention of Solerina in case I start getting deranged late night phone calls again. Ah yes....a character..

Back