I Recommend

Do I Colin? It's small & zippy!!!!! :D

Um, I'll decline to comment on the size of my TV thanks!!!!!

Actually I could recommend all sorts thinking about it. I've got really dry skin yet have spent 4 years in the med sunbathing which doesn't help matters - and lots of time out with horses & the such in English winters for more years than I care to remember! I've found though that the best stuff to use for the skin is a mixture of Clinique & Johnson & Johnson. For my face I tend to wash with the J&J wash for extra dry skin with baby oil added then use Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser for dry skin (can't beat it) and for the rest use the J&J stuff with the baby oil added then put baby oil on the skin in the shower/bath (behave you lot - no sniggers at the back!!!!). It works a treat to keep the skin soft, couple that with a decent exfoliator at least once a week (especially in the summer) and you're sorted - the Clinique body sparkle (I think it's called!) is really good stuff.

I use Nivea face wash. I`m 40 soon and with being a smoker need all the help i can get.

I also recommend National Geographic magazine. Always loads of very interesting, thought provoking articles.

Oh christ - and right on cue.... :shy: :laughing:

I can recommend Ben and Jerry's Bohemian Raspberry - adn 10p goes to charity so you can claim its all for a noble cause....

Originally posted by Euronymous@Feb 24 2007, 09:57 PM
.....and some dead fat fecker from Tennessee was number 2.

:laughing: :laughing:
elvis.gif

Chorizo and Red Pepper Sushi.

No I didn't think it would work either but there was very little in my fridge.

Vodka - it's the cure for everything. When wound up, upset, pissed off - just pour a very large measure, then another......:D

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Feb 26 2007, 08:22 PM
Vodka - it's the cure for everything. When wound up, upset, pissed off - just pour a very large measure, then another......:D
No mixer ? You'll be growing hairs on your chest. :shy:

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Feb 24 2007, 11:53 PM
I've found though that the best stuff to use for the skin is a mixture of Clinique & Johnson & Johnson. For my face I tend to wash with the J&J wash for extra dry skin with baby oil added then use Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser for dry skin (can't beat it) and for the rest use the J&J stuff with the baby oil added then put baby oil on the skin in the shower/bath (behave you lot - no sniggers at the back!!!!). It works a treat to keep the skin soft, couple that with a decent exfoliator at least once a week (especially in the summer) and you're sorted - the Clinique body sparkle (I think it's called!) is really good stuff.
I use all the Clinique things but for some reason I can't get on with their foundations, for some reason they just clog on my skin shrug::

I don't really use foundation tbh; I've got a tube of Maybelline stuff that I've had forever as I just don't use it!

Clinique is superb stuff though - well worth spending a few extra quid on.

The facial scrub is the best one I have ever used, I've never used the body one though, its odd actually as I have always been told because I have very dry skin I should not use soap but I do use the clinique liquid soap & it hasn't caused any problems at all, I use the toner afterwards followed by the yellow stuff!! as I call it! then either the turnaround or super defense depending what I am up to! I can only use the gel eye creams as the ordinary eye cream tends to make me go bleary eyed!

You're just a right little scrubber, ain't ya, Shadz? norty

Today, I am mostly recommending Primark. Having been bombarded by unsolicited catalogues offering me 'special offers' on tee-shirts for the low, low price of £39 each, it was very pleasing to wander into this emporium and hoover up 1 x long sleeve tee, 1 x long sleeve lightweight knit, 2 x short sleeve tees and 1 x summer nightie for the princely sum of £17.

The cotton's very nice and soft, the garments are well finished, and I noted that they were made in Madrid, just in case someone is revving up with the Third World sweatshop lecture.

Grey, to be perfectly honest, with the advent of the 'big screen' and loads of televisions around the course, a pair of binocular are becoming almost redundant.

However much you pay for your bins they are not going to compete with a television lens.

If you feel they are a 'must have', I can recommend something like an 8 x 42, I paid about £300 for ours but they have a dual purpose, as they are also suitable for my wife's bird-watching expeditions.

Back