Inglis Drever

I agree to a large extent, Grassy, but he looks a horse that needs a really strong gallop to be seen to best effect. Lough Derg went off fairly fast today, but looked to slow it down considerably through the middle of the race which wouldn't have been playing to Pettifour's strength. Admittedly, I am going purely on visual evidence.

He travelled really nicely today, but just seems to be a touch one paced when he's let down. Cheltenham hill should suit him anyway!

Pettifour nice run for me today.

About Inglis Drever, I dont think he is winning at Cheltenham this year, he is too old, better horses than him was not able to do it .

Kasbah Bliss the one for me at the moment.

The Long Distance Hurdle on Hennessy day will tell us a whole lot.

It was said at Alan King's this morning that if ID turns up in the same form this year he will be unbeatable. I don't see why he won't - he's not THAT old and has a terrific will to win esp at Cheltenham. That counts for a lot in my book - he just seems to know instinctively how to save himself for the hill

He is not an old horse, and connections have said that they would only keep him in training if he was performing to his peak. If he turns up at Cheltenham, my money will be on him

Back