Irish Champions Weekend

I will be buying drink for all forum members that introduce themselves to me on the day by getting cash from the following:

Ladbrokes

Doncaster 5.15
Adams Ale 12/1 (5 places)

Smash this e/w

Only 7 declared for the Irish Champion. A massive kick in the stones for each way thieves. I was drooling over the 25/1 Al Kazeem 1/5 1,2,3 yesterday with Ladbrokes but was in work and couldn't get on.

Last edited:
Couldn't back Tapestry with stolen money tomorrow. Overrated for beating a below form Taghrooda latest, and can't recall the last time a 12f gp1 winner dropped back to win a top level 1m race in their 3yo season. Looks to be running here to retain the race's status, and Rizeena should comfortably do her for toe - for the 4th time.

Couldn't back Tapestry with stolen money tomorrow. Overrated for beating a below form Taghrooda latest, and can't recall the last time a 12f gp1 winner dropped back to win a top level 1m race in their 3yo season. Looks to be running here to retain the race's status, and Rizeena should comfortably do her for toe - for the 4th time.

5/2 Rizeena is mental

By the by Parish Hall could be interesting in the mile race if Nick Mordin is to be believed.
He wrote after his Curragh win this summer that PH has the pace of a top class miler. Leitir Mor is present to make a proper gallop.
The form Sabrina Harty is in Dalasari cannot be ignored in the 1m 6f handicap if young Downey can get him to settle. Ansgar out again in Doncaster with a great chance also.

Parish Hall is a massive price and will as usual run his race. Should we arrange to meet an hour before racing for anyone around?

Prices probably are arse about face but there is bound to be pace on today. With that Tapestry may just run them down.

Mustajeeb looks hard to oppose imo.

No doubt Rizeena should be favourite. If there is no pace then Tapestry has no chance. Assuming there is pace then she may just nab her late.

I certainly think there is no good thing in the race.
Purr Along if they could get her back somewhere near her Ascot form could be an e/w play.

Back