Irish Champions Weekend

I had €140 @ 6/1 with Justin Flood on the rail the winner of the first. Had any of you cunts came and let me buy you a drink you would have been on.

Wow. Did he pick up the injury when he ran against Australia last year? Be interested to know because if he did he might pose a threat to Australia based on that.

Horses in behind we're no mugs and he has mullered them.

Wow. Did he pick up the injury when he ran against Australia last year? Be interested to know because if he did he might pose a threat to Australia based on that.

Horses in behind we're no mugs and he has mullered them.
yeah don't think he was right that day. if he was then australia is pegasus.

I think flying jib could outrun her odds in the Matron. I can forgive her run in America and last time on soft ground as I have a view that Mizzen Masts stock love quick ground.

Could be way off but at 25/1 e/w I'm backing her.

Ridiculous decision to run Tapestry in the Matron - she would have been much better off in the Leger !!!

What has happened to Integral ? Surely she would have hacked up .

Last edited:
Bit messy that race. Would have been interesting had Purr Along found a gap.

Sounds like The Champion or Arc next for Free Eagle.

Ridiculous decision to run Tapestry in the Matron - she would have been much better off in the Leger !!!

Dunno, Ardross - Coolmore have a huge interest in retaining the status of such races, and without Tapestry, it would have looked a near gp3. Tough for punters, but why should they care?

Unimpressed with young Joseph's ride there. Not sayin' the better horse won, but, ................

Awesome ride by Moore holding him up so far back and then zooming up the inside - Joseph went very wide there perhaps complacency from Ballydoyle.

TGG was perhaps below his best at York and needed that race more than Australia !

Al Kazeem ran OK I thought - they think he is much better going left handed and he was still very close to Mukhadram at the end .

Ryan Moore is the best jockey since Lester no doubt about it .

Last edited:
Back