Irish Hennessy Gold Cup

I was being very sarcastic….or at least trying to be!! He does not deserve a 170 rating at this stage…The Listener proved yesterday how dodgy the Lexus form is.

Well if we believe the Hennessey wasn't slowly run, then the level of form shown by the winner of the Hunter looks nailed for Cheltenham. If you look at the ATR site, and click on 'finish' you can hand time the last 6 fences. You'll discover that the Listener beat the Hunters winner by about 1.90 secs, which coincidentally happens to be the same as the difference between the two races. Agus A Vic would therefore have finished very close to Snowy Morning and Mister Top Notch, as well as beating Beefy.

You can even make some concession for the weight, and ASgus A Vic idling which suggests he'd have been in a photo with 3rd and 4th

Originally posted by Warbler@Feb 11 2008, 09:59 AM
Well if we believe the Hennessey wasn't slowly run, then the level of form shown by the winner of the Hunter looks nailed for Cheltenham. If you look at the ATR site, and click on 'finish' you can hand time the last 6 fences. You'll discover that the Listener beat the Hunters winner by about 1.90 secs, which coincidentally happens to be the same as the difference between the two races. Agus A Vic would therefore have finished very close to Snowy Morning and Mister Top Notch, as well as beating Beefy.

You can even make some concession for the weight, and ASgus A Vic idling which suggests he'd have been in a photo with 3rd and 4th
Sorry for the slip in the earlier post Warbler. I dont believe the Hennessey was a strongly run race. I believe it was dominated by Jacob and the listener who went along at their own sedate pace.

I think Agus a Vic is an above average hunter. No TTAT but a very nice horse.

Back