King George (flat version)

Clever Cookie 6.4 to lay. I'm half tempted to sink my whole tank into that, he surely has next to no chance.

the ground factor overplayed possibly..CC has 10lb to find with Snow Sky..who its deemed will also love the ground even though only won maiden on it..in better class he was hammered by KH on it at Donny. Madame Chang is the one that will go on it ..so will Dylan Mouth

can we have a KG winner called Dylan Mouth?

Last edited:
It's massively overplayed. If the ground comes up soft in Paris GH will run. Gosden is only worried it might harm him for future runs today, not a concern in the Autumn.

owner of GH just been on C4..said feet sink in 10 inches at Swinley bottom..wants to get two more wins out of horse rather than knacker him here and get beat by those that like going 10 inches in to ground

Probably the right decision
I suspect coolmore regret to this day running Camelot in the Irish Derby

I reckon Postponed will surprise a lot of people today. The horse is winking at me and 10's is massive value.

I'm with Snow Sky.

A shame for today's race that GH is out, but as I already have my Juddmonte tickets ordered I'm selfishly delighted.

cumani has said previously the horse needs fast ground. surprised he's running.

I think he'll be proven wrong. The horse does not have the turn of foot required to win a race like this on fast ground.

Breeding suggests he'll appreciate the cut. Lets see what happens.

Wouldn't be the first time a horse has surprised its trainer.

If he wins and anyone wants me as a breeding expert just use the PM function. :)

Last edited:
I think he'll be proven wrong. The horse does not have the turn of foot required to win a race like this on fast ground.

Breeding suggests he'll appreciate the cut. Lets see what happens.

Wouldn't be the first time a horse has surprised its trainer.

If he wins and anyone wants me as a breeding expert just use the PM function. :)

:cool:

i think the race itself surpassed what i thought of it beforehand when GH dropped out..a really good running of the race compared to other recent editions..very good race to watch

Last edited:
Thanks Fonz (once again :) ) James and EC1.
Faith was needed in Postponed to back him today, he cost me on an otherwise good day at Royal Ascot, and I can see why he wouldn't have been fancied on soft ground.

Its one of those rare occasions where I've called something involving a horse and ground correct:)

Last edited:
Back