Leopardstown Christmas Festival

I may be being unkind but that looked an awful race when you consider some past renewals.

We have a plumber in the house at the moment-wife is on warpath,dog is going mental,electricity was switche off for last race.
God -why have you deserted me.

We have a plumber in the house at the moment-wife is on warpath,dog is going mental,electricity was switche off for last race.
God -why have you deserted me.

I hear you Luke..wife 'n 2 kids been sick all Christmas. Been lucky to get a few minutes at the pc:lol:

Fair effort form Mourad - would not need to improve that much to have place claims behind Big Bucks in the Stayers.

Is this too far for J'y Vole in these conditions?

A lovely horse - Ryanair conditions seem ideal.

Pandorama impressive. Should be a certainty to follow up in the Irish Hennessy. Cooldine is finished.

Superb from Pandorama

Cooldine appears a bit knackered alright, but hope I'm wrong

Glencove Marina an eyecatching performance - aim him at the Ryanair, perhaps?

Got to love that from Pandorama going to go very close in the Gold Cup if the ground is on the soft side.

Agree he was short - I backed a couple of others in addition to Pandorama as I thought the market was wrong.

In fairness the 10/1 and 8/1 that was about last night was too big although I'm surprised he was sent off favourite.

I thought he was the correct price at the off.my day is full of distractions and i only had half the bet I intended.
3 miles around Leopardstown on soft is his game.

The 3.55 Limerick is all about Keeptrading 5/1 (from 12/1). If Luke is getting the John Joe Walsh card than I give up!!!

Back