Lets turn €50 into €1,000 before end of October

Would this run alongside or replace your naps competition?

Before and/or alongside. The Naps competition is completely separate and I still plan on it going ahead. It will appeal to far more people on the forum.

Last edited:
Likely candidates:

Bar The Bull (always up for a laugh)
Del Boy (degenerate)
On The Bridle (degenerate)
Gearóid (degenerate)

Would will go bust first:

5/1 Bar The Bull
5/2 Del Boy
7/2 On The Bridle
EVS Gearóid

Likely candidates:

Bar The Bull (always up for a laugh)
Del Boy (degenerate)
On The Bridle (degenerate)
Gearóid (degenerate)

Would will go bust first:

5/1 Bar The Bull
5/2 Del Boy
7/2 On The Bridle
EVS Gearóid

Im insulted that im not favourite to go bust...

But I am willing to take this on. I am going to put my money where my mouth is too, so will follow this for real.

First bet, Rafa Nadal tonight. 5/4 Powers. €20.

Im insulted that im not favourite to go bust...

But I am willing to take this on. I am going to put my money where my mouth is too, so will follow this for real.

First bet, Rafa Nadal tonight. 5/4 Powers. €20.

I know €50 is a lot of money at the moment but I could never do anything paper trading. It's a bit like Playboy. Yes they're tits but they're tits on paper....

I really do tire from educating people on here. Do I not speak English?

Paper trading (sometimes also called "virtual stock trading") is a simulated trading process in which would-be investors can 'practice' investing without committing real money.

Playboy (sometimes also called "self stimulation material") is a simulated process in which would-be fornicating males can 'practice' without committing real damage.

I'll join in - Gearoid can put me in at 4/7 to go bust, will be like betting on-course Listowel ;)

Nice one Stampy!

Any takers on the maths and school teacher bit?

I don't think this will last too long with the players involved. The first run lasted all of forty minutes!:rolleyes:

€7 double Kardyls Hope 3:55 Listowel 12/1 boyles & powers Cheval Rouge 3:25 Listowel 10/1 boyles & powers

To knock one out of the park and win a grand!!!

Remaining Tank €43.

Last edited:
€30 on Royal Rock in the 4.40 Yarmouth at 11/4 with Powers. Bet was placed earlier. Ive had more on in person.

I'll have some of this but unfortunately due to the fact I'm now on Mon-Fri day shift and can only get very limited study time and glimpses of the board I will not be able to do it for real.

Bank £50

10 E/WAY Highflying 16/1 -32Red -- 14/1 W Hills

Well-bred mid-Jan foal Galileo ex Beauty Bright - Dam was a black-type and they've given this horse plenty of time - I'm hoping this may be another one of their touches this season.

Don't all knock yourselves out before the weekend lads. An amazing lack of discipline...

Back