Lets turn €50 into €1,000 before end of October

I can't help it. You should have seen my star signs today...

Are you the same as me? Mine said, "Forget it, just go back to bed".....It was written in pen on a sticker in the paper, so im not entirely convinced its official....

I fancy a go at this.

Drombeg Dawn in the 3.25 at Listowel, €2.50 ew and €5 win at a general 12/1, best odds guaranteed. Well drawn, likes to be up with the pace, and gets to run on her favoured ground for the first time since winning the Irish Lincoln.

Remaining bank €40.

Last edited:
Start another called:

"Lets turn €1000 into €50 before end of October"

... but you've got to really try!

Last edited:
I will have €10 on Midnight Rider in the 5.10 Yarmouth at 4/1 generally. Trainer is hitting form after a summer in the doldrums.

Im gonna get stick on this one, but hand on heart that was on a minute before the equaliser. Bet on Account too.

A cruel cruel blow....1.03 matched for 20k. Back to around starting point again.....Will work it out tomorrow when i collect the rock money.

I'll try:

Winning Distances

Beverley
9-14 11/8
Over 14 9/4

Listowel
18-28 11/8
Over 28 9/4

Yarmouth
10.8-15.8 11/8
Over 15.8 9/4

Sandown
7.3-11.3 11/8
Over 11.3 9/4

16 x £3 Acc's
All with William Hills

The bet on Royal Rock returned approximately £101 after a rule 4 yesterday, less the 60 quid I dont last night, leaving me with £41. Could be worse, i could be OTB....

Anyways, onwards and upwards,

£10 Lenabane 8/1 with Powers in the Kerry National.

£31 treble
Man Utd 10/11
Man City 2/5
Real Madrid 1/4

All Powers

Kilrush 17.45 Listowel €2.50 ew and €5 win @ 12/1.

Kilrush made good thing Hollyville fight hard in a 3m hurdle at Downpatrick last time out. I say 'good thing' because Hollyville could have run in a mares hurdle on the same day over almost the same trip (2m7f), but such was trainer Colin Bowe's confidence in Hollyville that he put her in against the geldings and left that softer race for stablemate Kingsandqueens to have a go at instead. As it happens, he came came close to pulling off the double.

Remaining bank: €30

The bet on Royal Rock returned approximately £101 after a rule 4 yesterday, less the 60 quid I dont last night, leaving me with £41. Could be worse, i could be OTB....

Anyways, onwards and upwards,

£10 Lenabane 8/1 with Powers in the Kerry National.

£31 treble
Man Utd 10/11
Man City 2/5
Real Madrid 1/4

All Powers

Your loyalty to Powers is both disgusting and hurtful.

Your loyalty to Powers is both disgusting and hurtful.

I cant go into Boyles cos ive knobbed the bird behind the counter... Nothing to be proud off. I feel enough shame in the day without that reminder....

And seeing as im also following this with cash, like a real man, im using powers as it is the handiest got to!

Dont see any bigger prices at first glance either.

Back