Madeleine Mccann

Originally posted by rorydelargy@Sep 20 2007, 10:58 PM
I don't think anyone's mentioned what a horrible **** Richard Branson is. So I thought I would.
With his money and fame i don`t think it matters what Branson is like - people will always snipe, same with Bill Gates.

I was flicking through the Star yesterday at work and amongst all the overkill there was a short column where they`d asked Katie Price aka Jordan her views on the whole episode and she said the Mccann`s must take part of the blame for all that`s happended because they left their kids unsupervised. She went on to say she would never leave her kids alone. Has anyone seen Harvey? I don`t think kidnapping would be a worry.

Am i wrong to post these thoughts :shy:

What? They went out with the kids left at home alone!!

Has anyone remembered this?!

Has everyone forgotten that whatever happens, be the parents innocent or guilty, that the whole incident is undeniably and absolutely their fault for leaving their kids at home in the first place?!

Has everyone forgotten that whatever happens, be the parents innocent or guilty, that the whole incident is undeniably and absolutely their fault for leaving their kids at home in the first place?!

Absolutely, and they know that more that better than anyone else.

Originally posted by Galileo@Sep 21 2007, 08:08 AM

Absolutely, and they know that more that better than anyone else.
Despite the fact that they are still continually claiming that they did nothing wrong...

Originally posted by Aldaniti@Sep 21 2007, 07:47 AM
They are offering to take a lie detector test :what:

First question;

Have you been stupid, selfish and irresposible when you could easily have afforded to pay for child care on your combined incomes?

Second question:

Which of the following do you believe it is safe to leave in an unlocked apartment in a holiday resort:

a) Your iPod
b) Your mobile phone
c) Your laptop
d) Your three small children
e) All of the above
f) None of the above

Third question

More of a hypothetical one. Given that you do believe it's safe to leave the children at home, what would be the best method of ensuring that they won't go waking up in your absence and ramble around the house

[a] tire them out during the day, confident that they'll sleep soundly
give them medication that puts them to sleep

4th question

When was the last time the Pope solved a missing child case?

Sorry can't ask that, need to ask reaction questions based on yes/ no's

I've heard that since quitting Chelsea, Jose Mourinho has requested that he return to Portugal and be never seen or heard from again

The McCanns have offered to help

4th question

When was the last time the Pope solved a missing child case?

AD 12. I believe he tipped off the Sanhedrin that Jesus was in the temple giving the money changers a hard time.

Missing Madeleine sighted twice in Morocco: reports
11 hours ago

LONDON (AFP) — Missing girl Madeleine McCann was reported seen in the Moroccan city of Marrakesh by two unrelated witnesses days after she disappeared in Portugal, newspapers reported Sunday.

A British man has told police he is certain that a little girl he saw in the lobby of the Ibis hotel in Marrakesh was McCann, who vanished days earlier from the family's hotel apartment in the Algarve on May 3, The Sunday Express said.

He contacted police after he flew home to Britain and saw news reports of her abduction, it said.

The Moroccan secret police took his report seriously because witness Marie Pollard, a Norwegian woman who returned to Spain, reported seeing her a few hundred yards away at the Afriquia petrol station, the newspaper said.

Pollard, according to the newspaper, said the girl, who was with a man, looked sad and said to him in good English: "Can I see mummy soon?"

It said both witnesses were guests at the hotel but there is no connection between Pollard and the man who was described only as from Yorkshire.

The sightings prompted a massive police operation in Morocco that is continuing on a smaller scale. It said Pollard's report had been made public, but not the man's.

The four-year-old girl's parents Gerry and Kate McCann were shown a video of one of the interviews by the Moroccans, the paper said. "She seems very credible," Gerry was quoted as saying.

The McCanns visited Morocco in June.

The News of The World newspaper gave a similar account, specifying that both witnesses reported seeing Madeleine on May 9 in the same area of Marrakesh at around the same time of day.

"The significance of this (second) sighting is that it was reported at the same time as the one by the Norwegian woman," a source close to the family was quoted as saying.

"This shows the person did not come forward as a result of publicity about the Norwegian witness, but is entirely independent."

Sightings of the girl have also been reported in European countries, including Belgium, the Greek island of Crete and Malta.

Initially the case appeared to focus on an alleged abduction but Gerry and Kate McCann were named earlier this month as formal suspects by Portuguese police.

According to the family, Portuguese police suspect Kate McCann was involved in the accidental death of her daughter and both parents then tried to cover it up. The McCanns strongly deny any role in Madeleine's disappearance.

So Chief Inspector Warbler's initial hypothesis look slike its back in favour then :suspect: I've just seen this photograph that's causing so much furore whilst nipping out to get my Weekender, alright its a bit grainy, but its still not bad and is clearly dicepherable as to what it is, even if you couldn't necessarily say who it is.

Certainly possible looking at the photograph..............thought going through my mind............would somebody be sick enough to fake it and sell it to the newspapers? :shy:

Dont think they have sold it to the papers Colin, went to the police with it.

1madeline-360_212674a.jpg

Well you have to say...... it looks plausible doesn't it. Quite how the Express said it "clearly shows a scarred little girl with blonde hair with a gang of Moroccans" as reported on the radio, I haven't see the Express.

The adults all have black hair, and the girls colouration, skin and hair doesn't look indigenous North African to me. It's going to take a bit of explaining, as the definition is clear enough to make the subject matter unambigious, even if the precise detail isn't brilliant. But then they can enhance these things, and measure foreheads, gaps between eyes, nose size, all sorts of features to establish a percentage fit etc I'm slightly surprised they've publicised it to be honest

My understanding is that it was taken of some locals in traditional dress etc and it was only when they uploaded the images that they realised there was a little girl's head popping out etc

Back