Miling Division 2010

Unexceptional pedigree and had soundness issues. I could think of many other sires I'd rather use of I were a breeder.

Didn't have hype issues though! I'd say €12500-15000.

What - he was hyped like hell - so much so that they designed their Derby strategy around him even though that would be no problem for STS and and after last year's Sussex AOB was still trying to tell the world he was Pegasus.

What - he was hyped like hell - so much so that they designed their Derby strategy around him even though that would be no problem for STS and and after last year's Sussex AOB was still trying to tell the world he was Pegasus.

Ardross - I was being sarcastic!! :D

How amazing would it be to have Goldikova in training again next year - sounds as if there is a fair chance she might!

I thought Freddie Head was saying something to Jason Weaver about yes, why not a possible tilt at a fourth Breeders? Indeed, if she keeps up her level of fitness - and there's no reason she wouldn't - why not? Still plenty of time to breed from her, but while they're having such fun (and definitely don't need the dough from offspring!), it'd be great to carry on.

I thought I heard that in the interview too Kri - Im glad it wasnt just me!!

What a dilemma,put her away or keep going - but what a nice dilemma to have !!!

To be honest, this win of hers impressed me more than her European ones - maybe it was the way she truly powered past them, really letting herself down into the ground. When she fired up her turbos, I thought she was jaw-dropping.

Now is she much the better horse?

on one run? - no

there isn't much between both horses when match fit.

G is very consistent..it doesn't make her a mid 130's horse though..Best Mate and ROG were consistent..but I never read anyone say they were worldbeaters..just good horses

consistency doesn't create higher ratings..we just think it should

Back