New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ermmm.... Tap tap, cooeeee!! Anyone there?

I've just come to introduce myself - I'm 46 years old, mother of 3 boys, and they know if they interupt my telly on a Saturday afternoon in the winter they are treading on VERY dangerous ground..... I love horses and all animals and found this forum through Griffin, with whom I share a love of racing AND springer Spaniels. I first remember getting interested in racing through an elderly aunt who would be glued to the telly in the afternoons and I'd join her. As a 14 year old my Dad treated me to a visit to the National Stud where I saw Mill Reef and Blakeny. My favourite all time horse has to be Rummy, closely followed by Dessie - nothing unusual there.

I've always dreamt of owning my own horse - ideally trained by Jenny Pitman, but Mark would do, and it would have to be bay with a big white face and white stockings :D

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fancy seeing you here ;)

Raksha is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met.

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

Aw - now I'm all :shy:

Haven't you got anything better to do? Like having that sprog :lol:

Originally posted by Raksha@Mar 17 2006, 07:36 PM
Aw - now I'm all :shy:

Haven't you got anything better to do? Like having that sprog :lol:
She's still being difficult so I came here for light entertainment. Discovered that we've been promised the sight of two naked mens bottoms on the forum :what: Bet you never expected that when you joined? :lol:

Welcome Raksha, my dear............anyone who's a friend of Griffin is welcome on here.

As long as you tell us all the juicy gossip about her!! :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Raksha@Mar 17 2006, 07:14 PM
I've just come to introduce myself - I'm 46 years old, mother of 3 boys, and they know if they interupt my telly on a Saturday afternoon in the winter they are treading on VERY dangerous ground...
Bloody Hell, Griffin - she's one short for your brood in a few year's time, surely?

Welecome Raksha - enjoy!

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Mar 17 2006, 08:04 PM
Welcome Raksha, my dear............anyone who's a friend of Griffin is welcome on here.

As long as you tell us all the juicy gossip about her!! :rolleyes: :ph34r:
I'm as pure as the driven snow, as you all well know :D

No not tonight.....was merry last night (very late or early however you want to look at it) and going down the country tomorrow morning to get the merriest I have been for some time!

I hope you don't mind someone who sits back quietly and listens to the experts on here

Originally posted by bobw45@Mar 18 2006, 02:18 PM
I hope you don't mind someone who sits back quietly and listens to the experts on here
We certainly wouldn't if there were any, Bobw45, but as there aren't, please don't hold back - pile in!!

Welcome....

I love racing and my current favourite NH horses are Hedgehunter, Racing Demon, Bob Bob Bobbin, Astonville, Royal Auclair, L'aventure and Cornish Rebel.

My favourite current flat racing horses are Scorpion, Queens Best, Rule Of Law, Go For Gold, Party Boss and Compton Bolter.

I like researching pedigrees and reading stallion lines. My favourite stallion is Bollin Eric :D

Originally posted by Griffin@Mar 17 2006, 07:39 PM

She's still being difficult so I came here for light entertainment. Discovered that we've been promised the sight of two naked mens bottoms on the forum :what: Bet you never expected that when you joined? :lol:
Now if I'd known that was the sort of thing that went on here, I'd have joined earlier........ :lol:

Originally posted by Songsheet+Mar 17 2006, 08:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Songsheet @ Mar 17 2006, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Raksha@Mar 17 2006, 07:14 PM
I've just come to introduce myself - I'm 46 years old, mother of 3 boys, and they know if they interupt my telly on a Saturday afternoon in the winter they are treading on VERY dangerous ground...
Bloody Hell, Griffin - she's one short for your brood in a few year's time, surely?

Welecome Raksha - enjoy! [/b][/quote]
Well there won't be any more to make up the shortage that's for sure!

Welcome, Bollin Eric, bobw45, and Raksha - hope you find the forum as enjoyable and informative as I've done for a few years now. Feel free to get stuck in!

Hi all,

I'm from south devon and i love national hunt racing, although not the betting side of things! Would be a total disaster if I did! :lol:

Helen

Welcome, Helen - I lived in Torquay for a few years, and worked in Newton Abbot. Also lived a while between Tavi and Okehampton MANY moons ago - love the county, love the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back