New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? Perhaps he's now Petra?

Welcome anyway, and everybody - this is a broad church!

Hi guys, I just like to talk mainly NH racing,some other sports like boxing and rugby. I own a few and have had some success ,but love to hear the wit and passion from the jump racing fraternity generally.

Hello everyone. Thought I'd register in time for Cheltenham!

This NH season seems to be going by in a flash.
Welcome Katherine the NH season always seems to go by so fast and the older you get the faster it seems to pass but more so this year first time in a few yrs thats the weather has had such a major effect on it. You always know the main season is almost over when the hunter chases start.

Hiya all
Larry here i'm always on the lookout fot that golden goose but so far all i ever find is duck eggs hopefully this site will point me in the right direction, btw EC1 you not only have a fan, you may have a cyber-stalker lol
all the best
Larry

Hi EC u dont need a lead balloon u need a hot air balloon even then i doubt whether we could find one big enough.
I remember on a forum years ago putting up vdw-style selections if we had gone back 400 years i'm sure i would have been burnt at the stake as a witch, why take so much time over a selection system then never have any selection(at least none till after they have won) anyway i hope you are well & winding everyone up ;-)
all the best
Larry

:D

I've been posting here for a good while Larry...and they still take me seriously.....even after obvious wind ups on my behalf from day one.

don't tell em though :lol:

Hi

i love horse racing and always have done. I part own Bold Phoenix, who's trainer is Amy Weaver. He is not doing too well but fingers crossed! I am looking for an artist as I would like to commission them to paint me Reefs Sis, my partner used to own him and would like to surprise him. I look forward to using the forum as I find it very interesting.

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to say hello. I currently work at a race coarse as a stable manager and own an ex race horse.

Hi

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to say hello. I currently work at a race coarse as a stable manager and own an ex race horse.

I was tempted to write Till we meat again,

but alass this is the first time our paths have crossed,

Welcombe to TH,:D

Hello all
I grew up with horses and have been in the industry for five years.
I look forward to joining in

sorry I haven't posted for a while, but it's been a major upheaval, what with Mum being in and out of Hospital.........................

I'm from Edinburgh!.....loves betting on horses for a place,so now that things are more
settled at home I'll be looking in more often..........like the site!

Scotsracer,rathkeale,kat,stroppymare,snakehips,mr ed,balalika,vale4352 and all the others that have signed up recently....welcome to the forum! Become a member not a lurker!!!

(Opens door a crack, peers in to see who's in the members' bar.... ) "Halll-oooo... hi, honey, I'm home!"

Back after a refreshing spell on the bleachers (June 2007 to be almost exact), and hoping to contribute from time to time, particularly when there's a need for erudite and well thought-out gibberish. Good to see many old-timers' names on here, and look forward to getting back into the TH saddle occasionally.

Still working at Brighton and Lingfield r/c's and 'guested' at Plumpton today, for their cracking Easter meeting - waaay better than last year's, which delighted the punters with its horizontal snow! Reluctantly out of the breeding biz now, and horse-wise have just one ICEMAN yearling filly (co-bred with Songsheet) to sell (offers over 50p considered), and PLACE THE DUCHESS, who I also co-bred with Songsheet, in training as a 3 y.o. with Sheena West. I chose Sheena because she's so handy for The Blacksmith's Arms round the corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back