New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Another new member here. I'm looking forward to joining in the discussion. I'm not big on the numbers side, ratings etc, but I love watching good thoroughbred horses running. I like flat and jumps racing, but having lived in Newmarket for most of my life I favour the flat. My really big interest is in taking pictures of horses and racing.

Thanks Granger. This one is pretty relevant right now. (Although as it was taken in the half light of dawn without flash it is of woeful quality.) I watched the big Aussie mare work on the Limekilns last Tuesday. She looked as right as ninepence. Saw her again yesterday morning and Mr Moody told me everything was going okay with her. Bit of a shocker today??

bc4.jpg

Welcome one and all!!! :)

Worth noting that someone once ran a dual bumper runner at Dingle FTO and it was only 6th.

That Bog Road was quite decent once too apparently ;)

Martin

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I am a life-long horse racing fan with a particular interest in the international scene. I am equally at home watching Frankel at Goodwood but also Disa Leader in Mauritius or Joker in Russia.

Thanks for the welcome.

Actually, my Russian friend who runs http://hippodrom.su is struggling with other commitments currently so I'm not too clued up on events there. Having said that, I thought the Russian Oaks was run in September anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back