New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The administrator will sort it out when he's sees your post. It's the same for all new members I believe.

Not sure whose in charge of registering all new members but i know stewarts rise has been a member for a few days and i;ve known him for a couple of years through mailing.He hasn't been able to post yet and just wanted me to post on his behalf incase there's something wrong this end.Cheers.

sorry, i forget at times to do the new members list, plus anyone using a free email address quite often gets left for a few days to check they aren't spammers (hint, if you have just registered, email me through the contact us link) and I'll approve you usually within an hour or two)
He can post now

Ah, we expect some quality from this horse! Welcome, KK - enjoy, have fun, let us know what your racing preferences are (NH/Flat, etc.) and please keep going even when you see some of us brawling in a mudfest of insult and rudery! :D

Ah, we expect some quality from this horse! Welcome, KK - enjoy, have fun, let us know what your racing preferences are (NH/Flat, etc.) and please keep going even when you see some of us brawling in a mudfest of insult and rudery! :D

Not quite sure what the quality of my posts will be to others but to me they will be top drawer!
Enjoy both flat and N.H.

KK

Get stuck in, KK - they're kicking off on the chasing thread already! Really nice to have new members like yourself and Barchester, so please feel welcomed and don't hold back!

Get stuck in, KK - they're kicking off on the chasing thread already! Really nice to have new members like yourself and Barchester, so please feel welcomed and don't hold back!

lol......some very opinionated posters on here... that's not a bad thing!

Cheers,

kk

It's a very lively forum, KK, with a good sweep of interests. We have racehorse breeders on here, or people connected to studs, plenty of owners, and plenty of serious and not-so-serious punters, plus a number of members who work in the industry one way or another. There's also a point-to-point section, just created, and a solid Bloodstock one where you can follow sires' trends, foal prices, who's bought what, and where it's going. The Chat section's also good lively stuff where we come to blows at least once a week! :lol: But the forum is very much alive and - as you've already noticed -certainly not short of viewpoints!

Last edited:
lol......some very opinionated posters on here... that's not a bad thing!

Cheers,

kk

I'm relatively new too KK, joined last month. I've enjoyed it immensely so far and hope you do too.

Don't be afraid to get stuck in. I am no fan of splinters in my derrière so tend to avoid sitting on the fence wherever possible! :p

Zen is a very lively and articulate contributor, certainly holding his own against some battle-hardened old-timers. There is no such thing as false deference on here, nor should there be! :lol:

:lol::lol: Oh,yeah, I've noticed the forelock-tugging! Actually, I haven't noticed it much of late... page! Page! Bring me the Lord High Executioner!

It's a very lively forum, KK, with a good sweep of interests. We have racehorse breeders on here, or people connected to studs, plenty of owners, and plenty of serious and not-so-serious punters, plus a number of members who work in the industry one way or another. There's also a point-to-point section, just created, and a solid Bloodstock one where you can follow sires' trends, foal prices, who's bought what, and where it's going. The Chat section's also good lively stuff where we come to blows at least once a week! :lol: But the forum is very much alive and - as you've already noticed -certainly not short of viewpoints!

Enjoying it so far Mate!

kk

Hi all you new people - Ive missed you all to say hello to!!

(you may as well ignore me now - im rubbish at picking horses out, so i dont bet too much and i know didly squat....) :D

KK, I don't mind being called 'mate' - at my advanced age (89), I'm happy to be noticed at all! But Trudi is in the prime of life, frisky and in fine condition, should you be in the market for a charming racing companion. But you've got to nudge out Colin and On the Bridle first, and even then I've probably missed half-a-dozen more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back