New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
KK, I don't mind being called 'mate' - at my advanced age (89), I'm happy to be noticed at all! But Trudi is in the prime of life, frisky and in fine condition, should you be in the market for a charming racing companion. But you've got to nudge out Colin and On the Bridle first, and even then I've probably missed half-a-dozen more!

Trudi solemnly swears she is up to no good! They say opposites attract so that rules that out!

kk

Just between you and me (she whispers), she has a tendency to make slightly outrageous statements, too. In fact, I know I saw her nose getting longer and longer as she was talking to one chap...

Just between you and me (she whispers), she has a tendency to make slightly outrageous statements, too. In fact, I know I saw her nose getting longer and longer as she was talking to one chap...

I noticed some sarcasm in 1 or 2 posts all right!

Hello,is not a nom-de-plume for an current member - just the name of my first lucky winner in 1973 at Haydock :)

Hi Guys,

You were recommended to me by Damien. My name is Cathryn & I write about racing. We have recently made a Festival preview. If you would like to view please visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/jpfestivalcom

Look forward to having a chat with you all. :)
user_offline.gif
Welcome to the forum, Cathryn. Which one of us barbarians is Damien? :D

I had a listen to your Gold Cup preview and would agree with your suspicion that Long Run is not entirely right this season. I also agree with your colleague's enthusiasm for Synchronised, especially in the w/o the favs market.

But the best place to discuss this and your other previews will be on the respective forum threads. You will find separate threads for the main championship races, plus the Ryanair, Triumph Hurdle and bumper. The novice races are covered by a novice chasers and a novice hurdlers thread.

Who are you guys exactly? Is your enterprise linked to the racecourse in some way?

Last edited:
Glad to join the site. I am only interested in the flat and all weather so will join in a few weeks time when the flat starts. Like football and chess also but there isn't too much betting on the board game. Good luck to the jump followers at Cheltenham next week.

Welcome to the forum, Cathryn. Which one of us barbarians is Damien? :D

I had a listen to your Gold Cup preview and would agree with your suspicion that Long Run is not entirely right this season. I also agree with your colleague's enthusiasm for Synchronised, especially in the w/o the favs market.

But the best place to discuss this and your other previews will be on the respective forum threads. You will find separate threads for the main championship races, plus the Ryanair, Triumph Hurdle and bumper. The novice races are covered by a novice chasers and a novice hurdlers thread.

Who are you guys exactly? Is your enterprise linked to the racecourse in some way?

Damien would be me;) Please be nice to Cathryn-and pretend that we are somewhat civilised on here.........

Last edited:
Welcome Cathryn,

What are your thoughts on Darlan winning The Supreme and Big Bucks losing the World Hurdle?

Hello Everyone

Hello Peeps,

I have been gambling since I was knee high to a grasshopper (1986) & eagerly await Cheltenham each year make an appearance every 2 years).

Favourite hurdler has to be Royal Gait sheerly because of winning the Ascot Gold CUp (disqualified) then going onto win champion hurdle as a novice since 1956, Chaser has to be Nicky Henderson's Remittance Man. Flat horse would have to be Monteju.

Looks a very decent forum with quality posts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back