New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

New to the forum today.

Cheltenham Festival Fanatic ever since watching Istabraq win his 2nd CH in 1999. Trying to become more of a Full Time National Hunt enthusiast/Punter this past 2 years.

Heading to the Champion Hurdle thread now......

Hi All,

New to the forum today.

Cheltenham Festival Fanatic ever since watching Istabraq win his 2nd CH in 1999. Trying to become more of a Full Time National Hunt enthusiast/Punter this past 2 years.

Heading to the Champion Hurdle thread now......

Welcome aboard. 6 weeks for you to come around

Last edited:
Hi i am a new Member, The site looks busy and good racing banter looking forward to posting on here. I am from Pontefract and go both flat and jump meeetings, i am spoilt for choice with York, Doncaster, and of course Pontefract close to hand. i am a big fan of timeform as was my father. I was a regular visitor to the festival but work commitments have tied me down a bit of late. I use to train greyhounds at my local trap Kinsley but spend more time studying the horses of late, was in a syndicate with horses with Toby Balding many moons ago. Anyway would like to say hi to all on here looking forward to chatting and sharing views.

Hi trudij if you was on about Sunnyhillboy, he is one of my favourite's he was leg of a four timer i got up at the festival a few seasons back then back him to win the National at good odds only to get pipped on the line. So i have great affection for him.

I am a big believer in backing a 2m 4f/6f horse in National as long as ground is not too testing as in my eyes they only hunt the first circuit and jockey's jock for positions and try to stay lucky from from falling horse,s. Mr frisk was a great example and i thought Sunnyhillboy would have been too.

Hi Sunnyhillboy.
You share the Fred Rimell theory of GN horses also.
My brother lives in that general area and used it to great effect for York and Donny a few times.
Enjoy the banter and don't let The FEAR frighten you !

Hi Sunnyhillboy.
You share the Fred Rimell theory of GN horses also.
My brother lives in that general area and used it to great effect for York and Donny a few times.
Enjoy the banter and don't let The FEAR frighten you !

Hi i am a new Member, The site looks busy and good racing banter looking forward to posting on here. I am from Pontefract and go both flat and jump meeetings, i am spoilt for choice with York, Doncaster, and of course Pontefract close to hand. i am a big fan of timeform as was my father. I was a regular visitor to the festival but work commitments have tied me down a bit of late. I use to train greyhounds at my local trap Kinsley but spend more time studying the horses of late, was in a syndicate with horses with Toby Balding many moons ago. Anyway would like to say hi to all on here looking forward to chatting and sharing views.

Champion Hurdle Thread - Do the right thing and make sure you are in the right camp :D

Another ex Neigh member (although more of a reader than a poster) and Cheltenham Festival regular. Have been in hiding since the demise of Neigh so really pleased to have been pointed in the direction of this site! I can't believe it's only a little over three weeks to go until the Festival!

Welcome & nice to see you posting again Lobsterboy, plenty of ex-Neighers on here some with different names, including myself (I was wenger on Neigh).

Another ex Neigh member (although more of a reader than a poster) and Cheltenham Festival regular. Have been in hiding since the demise of Neigh so really pleased to have been pointed in the direction of this site! I can't believe it's only a little over three weeks to go until the Festival!

Good to hear from you Paul. Are you and Chris going to the Festival?

Hi my name is fleur, I have been reading this forum for a while, hopfully my contributions will be of some interest to fellow members, with the run up to chelt and aintree. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, Fleur. There'll be a few canvassers along in a minute looking for your views on the Champion Hurdle. :)

Hi Fleur and welcome . It's fun and informative on here feel free to say what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back