Novice chasers 2013/14

They are going to step FY up in trip,he more or less said so.That could be a poor decision as he's a different animal on decent ground.The Mullins running plans are becoming tiresome-@@@@ of a man.

I think both are good enough to run in either, though I think CF would be the better of the 2 at the longer trip. I would still fancy Felix to win the Arkle on decent ground.

Felix looks like he lacks gears. Didn't jump great either. I would step him up in trip.

Great ride from Cooper and proper performance from Trifolium. Mallowney was going well before coming down as well. Looks to be improving.

A big well done to frontrunner who landed a nice bet on Trifolium today.

Trifolium jumped much the best today and was impressive but it hard to know what value to place on the form.

Trifolium won today because he jumped the best today and thats whats its all about. He is no goats toe either , neck third behind behind Darlan in the 2013
supreme, picked up a injury in the fighting fifth off for a year and now chasing.
I believe he will be a player come March no matter what the ground comes up.
Sorry Grassy your boy will not go to HQ , Fairyhouse and Punchestown I reckon.

Trifolium won today because he jumped the best today and thats whats its all about. He is no goats toe either , neck third behind behind Darlan in the 2013
supreme, picked up a injury in the fighting fifth off for a year and now chasing.
I believe he will be a player come March no matter what the ground comes up.
Sorry Grassy your boy will not go to HQ , Fairyhouse and Punchestown I reckon.

Your Champion comments are twaddle but in agreement on this one.

That was impressive enough for me to covering Trifolium in my festival bets.
A winner for Giggi me thinks. I was hoping that had the Arkle covered with Champagne Fever and Rock on Ruby .

Rock On Ruby to rock these.
His Cheltenham festival form this past 3 years is far above any of his other form through the year.
2nd Neptune btn a head
Won Champion H
2nd Champion H
2014 ?

Festival form is important but I would have liked him to have had more experience than what is likely to be a couple of facile wins over fences.

No idea. Small time trainer, powers could be a target.

Luke is the best man to ask on this

Cheers granger. There's a nice pot to be had with him me thinks.
He would be on a decent mark at Cheltenham.
Can see Ted Veale turning up there aswell.

Well I am for sure with those 2 against the field if lining up. Would love Mallowney to turn up.

Back