Novice chasers 2013/14

Money means nothing to these people though. Ricci leaving Ballycasey in the Arkle is the same sort of financial prudence you see in The Wolf of Wall Street.

Arkle normally won by top rated hurdler; Rock on Ruby.
RSA Chase Carlingford Lough the value.
JLT Champagne Fever
National Hunt Chase; Double Seven

Large Yankee to find out whether I am a Barney or a Bruce ! (Savage!!)

If Rock On Ruby has the speed to win an Arkle, I'll take up knitting.

If you don't know it's knit one pearl one. ROR won the champion Hurdle so i think he's fast enough.
Needs GD. ground to show his best. Would have beaten Hurricane Fly again in last years CH if his speed hadn't been blunted by the going.

Morning Grassy, hope that you're well rested. You've got to get the old brain cells activated to figure out how to beat me and save face. Otherwise you'll be a laughing stock on here.

Yes, am with FY for the Arkle and a saver on Mozoltov so happy to see these two lining up over 2m but Mullins continues to keep everybody guessing by withdrawing Champagne Fever not only from this but also the 2m5 event tomorrow.

Good piece by Peter Thomas in today's RP re this - while not specifically stating WPM and correctly IMO not blaming the trainer(s) either.

He's left them in at the final decs Grass and both have jockey bookings, with Cooper on top of Mozoltov I'm sure you wont be too distraught to hear.

I am sure the owners will want to find out if they have an Arkle horse in either Mozoltov or Trifolium

Back