Novice chasers 2014/15

Great result for Vautour fans that. Clearcam looks a decent horse.

wounded warrior improved today too. Three miles next please Noël.

WW did do it nicely, paying a complement to Don Poli. Still not entirely happy he has been banished to the 4m route this early.
Yes you would think WW will step up next time.

Looking forward to seeing how far SGT Reckless can go in the 2m division. Has been a talking horse since his unraced 3YO days and to stay so close to the likes of Vautour and Josses Hill over hurdles will hopefully prove good efforts.

leery
ˈlɪəri/
adjective
informal
adjective: leery; comparative adjective: leerier; superlative adjective: leeriest

cautious or wary due to realistic suspicions.

I'll get my coat. :lol:

Certainly would explain it somewhat! Won't get me my money back though :mad:
Had to take a clean break from all racing for over a week after that race. Took an absolute bath that weekend! Still hurts.
Have you a link to this report, Frankel?

Some small but smart fields tomorrow:

Kings Palace, Return Spring, Suasalito Sunrise & Vivaldi Collonges at Cheltenham. Surprised Richard Johnson has picked the one he has

Melodic Rendezvous at Bangor

Clondaw Kaempfer & Red Devils Boys at Doncaster

Lets hope he bothers to run him somewhere, anywhere, in the new year. He didn't prep him last season and he didn't prep Grands Crus before his RSA. It's the one concern I have.

Have to say the thought of him and SDR potentially clashing at Kempton would be one to see.

Small field and I would be worried about taking on the fav as he maybe allowed to have things his own way out front. Even with the weight pull it may not be enough if it is a slowly run race.
If SS takes it up some way out or at least pesters KP out front then the weight pull could be the difference.

Last edited:
Back