Novice chasers 2014/15

Shame that. Was hoping he would go chasing. That is the World Hurdle taken care of then.
Beat That stays hurdling also. So maybe I am jumping the gun.

According to Henderson's stable tour on ATR, Beat That will be chasing but then if you read what Geraghty has to say on the same site, he says he will stay over hurdles. Confused.com

Last edited:
The only novice who impressed me over the weekend was Court Minstrel. He handled the Cheltenham fences really well, got himself out of trouble when Un Ace fell and ultimately won well under a decent Paul Moloney ride. Unlikely to be top class, but will be competitive on decent ground

Also a warm looking 2 miler at Exeter tomorrow, including Far West, Puffin Billy & Dunraven Storm. I've always had a soft spot for the Hobbs horse so may have to back him if the other two are short

According to Henderson's stable tour on ATR, Beat That will be chasing but then if you read what Geraghty has to say on the same site, he says he will stay over hurdles. Confused.com

It was indeed comments from Geraghty that I had read.
Clear as mud then eh.

Also a warm looking 2 miler at Exeter tomorrow, including Far West, Puffin Billy & Dunraven Storm. I've always had a soft spot for the Hobbs horse so may have to back him if the other two are short

Hope you followed your soft spot perp...... Impressive winner Dunraven Storm. Seemed to settle better today than in some of his previous hurdle races.

Impressive winner Dunraven Storm. Seemed to settle better today than in some of his previous hurdle races.

I looked at this one for a good while......but ultimately couldn't make enough of a case.

Instead, I backed 16/1 chance Strumble Head each-way in the following handicap chase, and it fell on it's ar*se at the second. :D

Admin: Where's the wee green, smiley, felly gone too? I like him better than these phoney, yellow, wankers.

Last edited:
Unfortunately didn't get involved as the 5/2 early morning price was a bit skinny. Great to see him run well and apart from the 2nd last, jumped great. He'll win more over the winter

Unfortunately didn't get involved as the 5/2 early morning price was a bit skinny. Great to see him run well and apart from the 2nd last, jumped great. He'll win more over the winter

As long as they go right handed with him...

As long as they go right handed with him...
I didn't see anything yesterday. What makes you say that Digger?

Also a couple of interesting entries over the next few days:
  • Deputy Dan just about to go at Fontwell
  • Sausalito Sunrise - Chepstow Saturday
  • Very Wood & Wounded Warrior - Galway Monday

Last edited:
I didn't see anything yesterday. What makes you say that Digger?

Also a couple of interesting entries over the next few days:
  • Deputy Dan just about to go at Fontwell
  • Sausalito Sunrise - Chepstow Saturday
  • Very Wood & Wounded Warrior - Galway Monday

His form LH leaves a lot to be desired. 024P08. RH is 1111644111

Decent beginners chase at Carlisle this afternoon including Duke of Urban Hymn, Navan & Ubaltique. I will be backing Urban Hymn as long as odds against.

Back