Novice chasers 2014/15

Let's just say Annie ends up in one of the chases at the festival. Which race do you think granger?

Ricci has about 8 yokes for the JLT already.....she'll go Mares or Champion Hurdle route, I reckon.

Ricci has about 8 yokes for the JLT already.....she'll go Mares or Champion Hurdle route, I reckon.

He has Pont Alexandre and Clondaw Court for the RSA, so JLT would look the likeliest option if she is sent chasing. If she stays hurdling I think they'll go for the mares race.

Any race market is with Hills. Prices listed under To win at 2015 Cheltenham festival

Last edited:
Tullow Tank did all he needed to and is a really exciting novice for the winter. I hope he gets to the top

There’s a smart 5 runner novice at Warwick this afternoon. Thomas Crapper didn't look an absolute natural at Cheltenham (a track he loves), Vibrato Valtat travels well but am not sure he wants to win, so that leaves Grumeti as my most likely winner. 10/11 looks fair enough

Not much this weekend, with particularly poor turnouts in the UK

Southfield Theatre goes in the Rising Stars novice chase at Wincanton and should win but likely to be short
Sandown's novice has only 3 runners and assuming the price is right, will side with Chris Pea Green's experience. Overnight rain will help...
Naas will be interesting to see how Real Steel & Le Vent D'Antan get on and Navan Sunday may be the best of them, with Blood Cotil and Gilgamboa

Back