Novice Chasers 2018/2019

JP wouldn’t ordinarily leave an undefeated novice with a strong form chance, off the Cheltenham boat!

WPM saying on SP Life website he thinks the RSA would be the right race for Ballyward but only entered for the NH chase unless I’ve misread it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange entry for Ok Corral but if he runs in and wins that (and he's Henderson's only entry) then it's hard to imagine him going for the NH Chase :(

He's not entered for the JLT so I could see him going RSA route

Discorama is fine after his fall

Entered up in everything. He has an engine. 4 miler maybe best bet depending on How handicapped views him
Was very taken with him Granger, seemed to be going flat out for most of the journey, yet still upsides at the last.

Step up in trip would definitely bring out improvement

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

I really like Vinndication. I also like how Bailey has been patient with him, which indicates he thinks he may have a very good horse on his hands.

I suspect it'll be JLT in March and he'd go there with a good chance, but it may be next year is his year stepped up in trip in open company. I think he could be a genuine Gold Cup horse next year.

Discorama is fine after his fall

Entered up in everything. He has an engine. 4 miler maybe best bet depending on How handicapped views him

I think Discorama is a horse with a future.went into my alerts after winning cosily.cost me a packet Saturday possibly.

Back