Novice Chasers 2018/2019

I know Bryan Cooper was very bullish about him (before he lost the Jones job) for the JLT. Going that stride slower will help him (as opposed to the Arkle).

Secret Investor is favourite which I'm struggling to understand. He needs another run to qualify, so if they think he's very good surely they ensure he's tenderly ridden and he then runs off 145 in the novice handicap? I'd expect a significant drift in the market if that's the case.

Otherwise, is he worth a NRNB dabble for the JLT if the price holds up, or is supported further in the morning, just in case he wins and the mark is blown.

Bugger, that hurts. Had him at 10/1 in an e/w treble with Al Dancer at 12/1 and OK Corral at 10/1, plus singles.

Hopefully he'll come back fine.

3 of the top 4 in the market ruled out in the last 2 weeks. Quite ridiculous really.

Defi to be targeted here?
ould mean lots of changes

Defi to Arkle opens up the JLT. You could possibly see:

Arkle - Defi, Lalor, Glen Forsa, Paloma Blue, Knockanuss, Hardline

JLT - Lost.., Topofthegame, Real Steel, Kalashnikov Kildisart, Mengli Khan

ould mean lots of changes

Defi to Arkle opens up the JLT. You could possibly see:

Arkle - Defi, Lalor, Glen Forsa, Paloma Blue, Knockanuss, Hardline

JLT - Lost.., Topofthegame, Real Steel, Kalashnikov Kildisart, Mengli Khan

Why would topofthegame come back down in trip? Would've thought the RSA was a mortal cert for him.

Opposition is much lighter in the JLT and I don't like how he finished his race at Kempton.
Santini would have blown by him in another 100yds.
Yeah fair points. Having backed him for the RSA a long time ago, I'm possibly biased on him. I'd like to believe he just idled at Kempton when he got to the front. Don't think it was a case of him not staying. Just needs to be delivered late. Good Cheltenham form too, which was another positive for me.

Fair enough yeah, he could have been held onto much longer.
I think he's good enough potentially to win maybe 7 out of 10 RSA's, but I think Delta and Santini could be top draw. I'd go for the shorter race and go from there next season in terms of a Ryanair or Gold Cup campaign

I've a 25/1 ticket for the RSA so I hope to f*ck that's where he goes but taking my blinkers off, I think he'd have a much better chance in the JLT (would win easily IMO) and that's where connections should send him. But it doesn't sound like they're going to.

Topofthegame would be a very short favorite in the JLT and race will suit much better than RSA

in the RSA more likely to be 3rd favorite

Wait and see Paloma Blue will go for the Arkle now, just wait and see

What a clusterfu*k

The only thing more in disarray is Liverpool's attempts to win the league

And to top it all, Monalee will run in the Gold Cup

Oh my days.....

I've a 25/1 ticket for the RSA so I hope to f*ck that's where he goes but taking my blinkers off, I think he'd have a much better chance in the JLT (would win easily IMO) and that's where connections should send him. But it doesn't sound like they're going to.

PFN saying Topofthegame in the RSA one of his best chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the problem with pumpkin, he's sort of a bit one eyed with regard to his horses and what target they should have. I mean, strength of opposition should be considered as well as trip

Back