Novice Hurdlers 13/14

If Willie is not 100% happy with Faugheen and if his hurdling is a slight worry maybe a tactical switch will see him in the AB.

This is where I thought he would end up for the same reason. But general consensus is that he was Neptune bound.
I do think Briar Hill is quicker than would appear, and have no doubt he would cope in the Neptune.

Le Rocher looks very good (in fact on trials day I said to one of my mates that he would be banker material if it was deep ground come March) but has no form on better ground.

He has won a race in France on good to soft but only Irish Stamp would know how strong that race was or if the ground was as described.

If he was ground dependant I have a feeling Nick would have left Fox Norton in, at least until the five day stage.

And some of his sires stock - Quito de la Rocque, Sametegal, Irish Saint and Lyreen Legend -have run well on a better surface.

Interesting FN has been scratched. There goes 1 ante post bet.

On the plus side, for me, it means I no longer have a decision to make.
Tiger Roll all the way.

He has won a race in France on good to soft but only Irish Stamp would know how strong that race was or if the ground was as described.

If he was ground dependant I have a feeling Nick would have left Fox Norton in, at least until the five day stage.

And some of his sires stock - Quito de la Rocque, Sametegal, Irish Saint and Lyreen Legend -have run well on a better surface.

If the ground was the same this year as last Years Triumph for Our Conor, Le Rocher would have no issue at all. Remember the ground was getting close to proper good by the Thursday afternoon, and then that rain on the Friday morning. The going almost changed to soft during the Triumph!!

By the Albert Bartlett it was very testing. Still gutted about that race, African Gold let me down to fill a monster bet. I'm still adamant the rain was massive factor in AFC winning... Still not over it!

Interesting FN has been scratched. There goes 1 ante post bet.

On the plus side, for me, it means I no longer have a decision to make.

Tiger Roll all the way.

With you on this one Hezz, I back GP at Lep the last day but the way Tiger Roll was staying on even missing the last was noticeable. It was only his 2nd run also.

Surprised by FNs omission he had some solid form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With you on this one Hezz, I back GP at Lep the last day but the way Tiger Roll was staying on even missing the last was noticeable. It was only his 2nd run also.

Surprised by FNs omission he had some solid form

He looks so genuine as well. Love his head carriage.

Entered at Fairyhouse on Saturday. Got to get him tied up in ew multiples before then.

Do you know what else of note is declared for that race? I wonder will he definitely run? Elliot withdrew one quite late today. Layla Joan. Not sure why.

Plinth and a host of Mullins horses so far. Gordon has another horse entered as well could be a good race if a few are left in

Tiger Roll not declared for Fairyhouse tomorrow?

Wondering when they will get another run into him before the Triumph?

Interesting to see who Ruby picks of the Mullins runners, guess TR going to Cheltenham without another run could be a big mistake

Is plinth e/w a shot to nothing today? I can't imagine him being out of the top 3 and Ivan G was the stables first hope so it's not definite this crowd will beat him especially if his hurdling improves

All on flat tracks though, we won't know for sure if he acts on an undulating track until the day although plenty will say that's rubbish :rolleyes:. His jumping wasn't absolutely top notch, I thought he was going to put down at the last. I think Wilde Blue Yonder may surprise one or two in the Supreme if he stands up.:whistle:

Back