Novice Hurdlers 2015/16

Hi all, i havent posted much on here lately but thought i would share this snipped of info with you.

i have it on good authority that JP et al have backed Bleu Et Rouge in tomorrows Deloitte.

Good Luck all

Archie..........5 years ago they were saying Monjteu's don't get up the hill at Cheltenham.

I dunno what the stats say relevant to this yoke........but my recommendation is that you don't worry about them too much, when finalising your selection.

Hi all, i havent posted much on here lately but thought i would share this snipped of info with you.

i have it on good authority that JP et al have backed Bleu Et Rouge in tomorrows Deloitte.

Good Luck all

What a shout! Thanks very much frankie.:cool:

Good Luck all

Great post :cool:
The kind of inside info that makes Slim weak at the knees!

Last edited:
How has Tombstone not done the business there?

The perversity is I can't even grab a word out of my vocabulary to justify it. One knew the mug Mullins backers would steam into Bellshill and make him a terrible price after the Triumph trial. That duly happened and I steamed into Tombstone...4.4 4.6 4.7 on the machine. Even put some cheekly lays up IR at 3.1 and 2.6, Matched.

And it gets beat by some JP beast who was behind it last time out.

I've not had a winner since the 1st Jan
Not had a cigarette since the 2nd Jan
Not had sex since before Christmas.

Something has to give today.

And to the cunts posting before me---**** off, form should count.

Last edited:
Both Bleu et Rouge and Tombstone ran great trials for The Supreme, and look better suited to that than the Neptune. I've just taken 12s ew on BeR.

Bellshill looked placeless, and didn't look quick enough for either race, and may be better being stepped right up and going for the Albert Bartlett. I certainly don't think Alan King would lose any sleep if Bellshill was aimed at The Neptune.

Back