Novice Hurdlers 2016/17

Visually the best performance I've seen from a novice this season. Jumped beautifully out in front and seemed to still be a bit green on the run-in but won with any amount in hand. That form behind very good pointer (and now stablemate) Claimantakinforgan looking good and I'm expecting decent things from both of them in time.

Last edited:
Yep. And so many of his former inmates are doing rather well in their new homes

will RR stick with Mullins Granger?..i gave a little tongue in cheeker earler about RR leaving him before end of season..a lot will depend on whether Willie can keep his high standard going this season alone..if he don't..i could easily see RR having a rethink ..could you?

will RR stick with Mullins Granger?..i gave a little tongue in cheeker earler about RR leaving him before end of season..a lot will depend on whether Willie can keep his high standard going this season alone..if he don't..i could easily see RR having a rethink ..could you?

I'd say if he leaves WPM, he leaves racing

I don't see it to be honest.

Unless I'm going mad BetVictor seem to have cut Senewalk from 20/1 to 8/1 this afternoon for The Supreme ?

did they miss a 0 off DG?

no wonder bookies are rich..well those with massive houses and holidays in bahamas...and gigs on rubbish like ML....clearly i don't mean those that lose the lot and have now had to get enough tattoes to be accepted into Grimsby

Last edited:
Was 33/1 for a short period of time after Saturday's race, Looks like the arbing rats have been for a piece of the action :)

arbers are the worse in this game..they lack commitment and have only one testicle,,either take a view or get off the pot would be my view..its like..well i have half a clue about this game..so will play..no..fook off ..you won't survive anyway without an ultimate view

They were struggling to pull it up having gone the whole way round on the bridle.
Don't think it will have the pace for the supreme.
Time will tell.

Thanks Absurdistan. I had no strong view, but assumed he would be aimed a the Supreme. I'll hold fire on any AP bets until possible targets become clearer

No doubt Jenkins has ability and the engine was there for all to see at the end but he was niggled coming into the straight and he won't be winning a Supreme if he jumps like that.

Back