Novice Hurdlers 2017/2018

Ricci indicating on ATR now that Salsaretta could go for the Mares Novice. Wouldn’t get the 10/1 she is right now if they send her there on her debut

Thought Paloma Blue ran well considering he pulled like a train. Hes also got plenty of scope enough to make up into a lovely chaser. Hendos also ran well on ground he doesn't really like. Might be of interest at Aintree?

only worry is r walsh is a genius who might have something up his sleeve with next destination. think he'll want to make it a test as much as possible but without nackering his own horses chance.

suspect and hope it makes no difference but it's going to be fascinating.

I am reading the form doesn't match the price but where they get that from beats me. On every line I can find Samcro easily comes out on top

1. Duc Des Genievres on his first run for Mullins went off at 25/1 and finished 4 lengths behind Next Destination.
On his second outing when you would expect him to progress he was beaten 6 lengths by Samcro.

2. Next Destination was run to 1 length by Samcro's much inferior stable companion Cracking Smart who hasn't even been entered at the festival

3. On a line through the consistant Jetz Samcro has 4 lengths in hand

4. Visually he looks different gravy to Next Destination who looks a bit one paced whereas Samcro looks to quicken on a sixpence.

I simply can't find one reason why Samcro isn't much shorter in the market.....Looks the banker of the week to me

I am reading the form doesn't match the price but where they get that from beats me. On every line I can find Samcro easily comes out on top

1. Duc Des Genievres on his first run for Mullins went off at 25/1 and finished 4 lengths behind Next Destination.
On his second outing when you would expect him to progress he was beaten 6 lengths by Samcro.

2. Next Destination was run to 1 length by Samcro's much inferior stable companion Cracking Smart who hasn't even been entered at the festival

3. On a line through the consistant Jetz Samcro has 4 lengths in hand

4. Visually he looks different gravy to Next Destination who looks a bit one paced whereas Samcro looks to quicken on a sixpence.

I simply can't find one reason why Samcro isn't much shorter in the market.....Looks the banker of the week to me
Cracking smart was favorite for the potato race before suffering a setback. Don't let the facts put you off though!!!

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Anyone opposing Samcro?

Me. I have to.

Samcro is very much the talking horse of the week but he’s only 5lbs clear on ORs and just 2lbs in front of Next Destination on RPRs. I’m not sure I want to be backing an odds-on shot on that basis. I’m more drawn to Vision Des Flos as an each-way shout. I’m 6lbs behind ORs and more again behind RPRs but I don’t know if they have anything built in for easiness of victory. The form book suggested he was better than Poetic Rhythm on his first run this season and that one is now rated 148. When he took on On The Blind Side he was backed early before drifting again. OTBS is now rated 153. Last time out, his first after a wind op, he beat the 135-rated Mercenaire by 31 lengths in heavy ground. I haven’t taken that form literally because of the ground but at least we know it won’t bother him.

Last edited:
Cracking smart was favorite for the potato race before suffering a setback. Don't let the facts put you off though!!!

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk
Missed that but it doesn't change the fact Giggie think he is inferior to Samcro does it? So I won't be letting the tattie info bother me one little bit :)

Back