Novice Hurdlers 2018/2019

Ah no, nico is fine. He’s been on Sprinter, Altior & Might Bite in big race occasions and has proven his talents more than once. The money’s still coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took 10a about Klassical Dream NRNB for Supreme just in case. Clever decision. E/W shot Itchy Feet out to 33s. I still fancy Elixir atm, wide open race.

Went through Supreme earlier today......Klassical Dream is the one I’ve rowed in with (have Thomas Darby as an earlier ew bet).

Vision d'Honneur will be pricewise (for what that's worth) and will be a lot shorter come flagfall. 16s available now, will go off half that or less.

I took 10a about Klassical Dream NRNB for Supreme just in case. Clever decision. E/W shot Itchy Feet out to 33s. I still fancy Elixir atm, wide open race.

Itchy Feet only 20s with Lads. Having been a big fan of this horse all winter I’ve been disappointed not to see him run since November and can’t really see him figuring on the forecast soft ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely not. Apologies. But he tipped him up at the Dublin Racing Festival and likes the horse. Segal is all over Al Dancer for this in fairness to him.

Back