Paddy Power's "Big Brother" Betting

Originally posted by Phil Waters@Jun 1 2005, 10:41 PM
If the general public had any sense (and general elections prove they don't), they would vote Craig out.

No at all - if the general public had any sense they wouldn't watch the bloody thing!

Originally posted by BrianH+Jun 2 2005, 10:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BrianH @ Jun 2 2005, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phil Waters@Jun 1 2005, 10:41 PM
If the general public had any sense (and general elections prove they don't), they would vote Craig out.

No at all - if the general public had any sense they wouldn't watch the bloody thing! [/b][/quote]
totally agree, how this show has lasted so long is beyond me.

Apparently if it can be proved that your spouse watches Big Brother, it is grounds for divorce and classed as unreasonable behaviour :D
It could be contested however on the grounds of diminished responsibility :blink:

As a result of Vanessa's blatant disregard for the rules of the game, every single one of the housemates are up for eviction this week.

She told Lesley she was nominating Sam.

So for the second week in a row the nominations have not meant anything and we are left with another false reflection of the truth.

Lesley is currently trading at around the evens mark for eviction with Betfair.

Once again we get a chance to see the ultra thick general public do the exact opposite of what I want.

Last week, instead of keeping Mary in the house, they kept Craig in but due to his non-existent personality it is just like they were both evicted.

For cocking up the eviction process and putting everyone's future in the house (and more importantly, risking the chance of one of them winning £100,000), Vanessa should be voted out.

Will she tell anyone it is her fault they are up for eviction? Well, just like Makosi, she will demonstrate that she is as pure and honest as Beelzebub and keep her selfish mouth shut.

Which way will the public go?

Hard to tell with so many up for eviction, but rest assured, it won't be Vanessa.

Still, I can only hope it is.

I havent been watching the show [no Channel 4 in this house] but I'm assured that 2/1 on Sam to go is a fantastic bet

I saw it last night (there was bugger else on!) and I agree with you, Bobbyjo - in fact, Sporting Odds go 7/2 which is a cracking price. She's a right bitch, that one - doesn't say a lot, spends all her time flirting with the boys and thinks they are all in love with her. In the immortal words of Stacey Slater from Eastenders, "she's right up 'erself". Ditto goes for Saskia too except that she has rather more to say for herself.

I wouldn't back sam to go
What a horrible bully that Lesley is, only watched bits of BB this year but she is a total arse and should be evicted

Agree with you there, Col - Lesley is a horror! She made a remark about how if she was outside the house she would have decked Sam. You could see from the moment she met Sam she took an instant dislike to her - something to do with Sam being prettier, I think. I'm not saying Sam is particularly nice, but Lesley stands for what I loathe in a female.

Early thoughts are I'd prefer Makosi to win as she is quite amusing although I was none too keen watching the handjob she was giving Anthony.

I hope not - she's a cardiac nurse isn't she - I would imagine very bad for their tickers!

Lesley's an idiot.

She seems to thrive on bullying Sam and is devious enough to do it without most others picking up on it.

She'd be a hit on here.

Most people that vote in Big Brother are women - and not particularly attractive ones at that [making a sweeping generalisation here just for the hell of it]

They are jealous of attractive girls, who have a dreadful record when it comes to nominations [barring the year where yer one whose name escapes me won it..dodgy breakfast tv stint shortly after] so Sam has a limited lifespan in there

Lesley, who is 1/5 to get booted out, has been nothing short of horrible both physically (with that chin) and non-physically. She's an all-over horror.

She claimed that guys fall at her feet all the time and they probably do, knocked clean out by that chin of hers.

Vanessa has still shown no remorse for potentially fucking things up for any one of them.

well done to Maxwell & Craig for sticking up for Sam tonight
And even mor well done to Sam for running around the garden naked :)

The bullying of Sam by Lesley is difficult to watch. I cannot tolerate bullies.

Who do you fancy to go Col?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=294

lol

Lesley was not happy. "I was looking in the mirror and thought that I looked good," she complained. The green-eyed monster then took over. "They're like flies around s**t with Saskia!"

That will have something to do with Saskia being good looking and seeming like a nice person, both qualities Lesley doesn't have

Derek's an arse too - he may go if not this week then next

2005-06-07_222330_lesley.jpg

Col - Superb! Think you should e-mail it into Big Brother's Little Brother & see if they show it!

Dya not think that by singling out Lesley for being a fat chick, the bully that lingers within us all is creeping out just a bit?

Back