Paddy Power's "Big Brother" Betting

Originally posted by simmo@Jun 17 2005, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't have thought that a non-PC person like yourself would find a comment like "spaghetti eater" offensive Euronymous?????
:lol: True i wasn`t offended, but Maxwell and Saskia are really bugging the sh1t out of me, so i was hoping Rob would plant him. I mean, Saskia actually said yesterday that looking at Derek and Roberto made her feel ill.....it`s a fcuking game show fer christs sake!!!

Oh, I don't know, I quite frequently get that sort of feeling with people. Usually accompanied by a desire to kill them and all of their offspring. But there you go, that might just be me. ;)

well just had a small amount on Derek & Roberto, the 12.5 and 29 were too tempting :)
Although I must admit the betting is rarely wrong on eviction night :(

Has Big Mac been put out yet.
icon_eek.gif

Derek & Roberto up for eviction this week, bye Derek :)

Not that CH4 know who they want to win or anything, but
Originally posted by Shamelessly nicked from another forum
Team Smug (Max, Saskia, Anthony) have allegedly discussed nominations and selected housemates fit for eviction between them the same as Derek, Roberto, and Craig did last week. People were expecting Team Smug to be made exempt from voting today but BB has let it slide and edited out the offending conversations in the C4 10.00 showing.

Shamefully I know which one.

Actually quite enjoying this year, I have no liking for any of them so it can get as gruesome and car crashy as it likes.

Take that back, I did quite like Mary (a bit)

i backed craig on the blind at 30/1 on the first day, and layed him the other day at 11.5

so made a few bob,

I really hope Craig doesn't go on & win it this year - it was bad enough Cameron winning BB4. I still think Makosi should win.

Maxwell-Saskia double act is starting to bug me as well. he is so desperate to shag her & she is so determined to absaloutely not. She has the adulation which was her main intention.

Don't blame Derek for having had enough - I know he is a bit precious but it must be fairly tedious being in there with so little intellectual stimuli. I think the problem this year is that there is no "Mother" figure and they resent an Iti doing the cooking. I have never heard so much bickering about food. Quite pleased Vanessa got her comeuppance for not doing the task - she was a bit gobsmacked that she was told to have her meals in the diary room & not particpate in the luxury food provided.

The 3 new people should be interesting - apparently one has no friends, one is a sex maniac (or is at least for the sake of the selection interview) & the third one is a busty (44FF! - one for the Sun!) loudmouth (haven't we just evicted one of those?)

Nominations:

Anthony: Banned
Maxwell: Banned
Derek: Maxwell & Saskia
Craig: Makosi and Science
Saskia: Makosi and Science
Science: Max & Craig
Makosi: Max & Saskia
Vanessa: Max & Saskia
Kemal: Max & Saskia

Votes:

Maxwell: 5
Saskia: 4
Science: 2
Makosi: 2
Craig: 1

Tough one this week, but think Saskia might be on her way, as apart from anything else she is pretty good looking (shame about her personality :( ) and as the main voters are female, the green eyed monster will get them voting for her rather than Maxwell

Complete turn round for Derek this week who didn't get a single nomination :)

Saskia HAS to go - she is not a nice person. Showed her true colours yesterday when she had a go at Makosi, then apologised today when she realised she looked stupid in front of the cameras (& could be up for eviction) and then proceeded to try & shag Maxwell to create a "Michelle/Stuart" episode. If she does stay in I can't see her bonding with Orlaith as the boys are already drooling over her.

Originally posted by Euronymous@Jun 28 2005, 10:26 PM
:lol: Excellent. I`m now green on Makosi, Derek and Craig.
As President of the Anti-Aftertimers Association, I have deemed your statement utter lies. It's nothing personal; aftertiming is not tolerated by me at all. Ever.

Originally posted by jinnyj@Jun 28 2005, 11:13 PM
Saskia HAS to go - she is not a nice person. Showed her true colours yesterday when she had a go at Makosi
In fairness to Saskia, Makosi did not handle that situation at all well. Saskia had every right to react as she did on the basis that Makosi gave her no alternative to go on.

Makosi said she drank the cans of cider, which at the time (i.e. without any further evidence) was a confession that was unacceptable behaviour.

I'm not surprised you failed to spot that as you do come across as a seriously blinkered individual.

Why? She was angry and reacted accordingly. Makosi was out of order, NOT for sharing the cider with the secret housemates, but for being reckless in her explanation as to what happened to it.

Originally posted by Phil Waters+Jun 28 2005, 11:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phil Waters @ Jun 28 2005, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Euronymous@Jun 28 2005, 10:26 PM
:lol: Excellent. I`m now green on Makosi, Derek and Craig.
As President of the Anti-Aftertimers Association, I have deemed your statement utter lies. It's nothing personal; aftertiming is not tolerated by me at all. Ever. [/b][/quote]
I was also green on Roberto. Must stop betting on Big Brother.

Back