Paddy Power's "Big Brother" Betting

I personally am not just singling her out for being a fat chick. She loves herself and thinks she is God's gift to men. She constantly harps on about how only her tits are the real thing and spends plenty of time showing as much flesh as she can to ram home that point. Saskia has an equally large pair (apparently real - the scars are from open heart surgery?!).

Originally posted by Bobbyjo@Jun 10 2005, 02:19 AM
Dya not think that by singling out Lesley for being a fat chick, the bully that lingers within us all is creeping out just a bit?
no, im not singling her out for that at all
I'm singling her out for being a disgusting bully, as I would with anyone doing what she is

One of the blokes in the office came in this morning telling anyone who'd listen that Makosi is allegedly an illegal immigrant!

Well at least the public have seen sense this time & my, didn't she get some boos - well that's her life over! Last time one left as unpopular as this(Loony Lisa), she had to undergo a complete makeover as she was constantly picked on in public. Why do they do it?

Originally posted by jinnyj@May 29 2005, 10:51 PM

And funnily enough I recently read that it is totally legal to shoot a Scotsman with a handgun so long as it is within the walls of the city of York after dark.
If that were true mark Johnston ought to be worried

I think Sam will go next. Maxwells little gang is pathetic. All they want to do is booze and eat. I loved it when Roberto chucked some food over Maxwells head. :lol:

But Maxwell and co are harmless. Lesley was a bully and never gave off any positivity at all. Derek is another bully in a different way.

That is the first post made by anyone with that particular IP address. I suggest you change your password.

Today's nominations were interesting as Derek, Roberto and Craig were banned from taking part after discussing nominations earlier in the day.

All of the housemates were shown the evidence on a plasma screen and it included the offending housemates discussing putting Saskia up for eviction.

Goodbye Derek (on Friday).

Im beginning to think that 7/1 Science is not a bad bet at all although admittedly I only watched the show for the first time tonight!!!

Well I stick by Fridays prediction of Derek out next, and will stick my neck out now and say Craig or Roberto next week.

When I first saw Saskia I thought she wouldn't last 5 minutes, but after seeing her a bit more I actually think she might get through to the last 2 or 3. She doesn't run around naked to stop people nominating/voting for her, and seems pretty intelligent

My predictions for the last 3 at this stage are

Saskia
Science
Makosi

I think in a couple of weeks Maxwell will start getting nominations, he's funny at the moment but when theres not as many people about he will start getting irritating

Good analysis.

I think the ones to be on are the ones who are not being cruel and also the ones who are not attracting any nominations.

Kemal looks a top 4 certainty.

Originally posted by dvds2000@Jun 14 2005, 11:01 PM
She doesn't run around naked to stop people nominating/voting for her, and seems pretty intelligent

Isn`t this the one who`s ambition is to be a footballers wife though. She`s fit but the cockney accent on a woman is a massive turn-off.

I have been thinking who Vanessa reminds me of..... I think I have sorted it....
Vanessa.
d06_0930_vanessa_g.jpg

drooper2.jpg

Drooper from the Banana Splits Show.

Interesting that the RP have noted the AOL poll shows Derek and Sam at 41% and 40% respectively, but their prices are something like 5/1 and 1/5 respectively.

Derek is 8.4 on Betfair at present.

Originally posted by Diminuendo@Jun 17 2005, 01:03 PM
I sam hoping that Sam goes out tonight and Derek and Roberto stay in. That will please Maxwell and Saskia!!! :lol:
To be honest i wouldn`t touch this as a betting heat. It`s way too obvious that the producers want Saskia and Max to stay in as long as possible...Maxwell made racist comments to Roberto in yesterdays ch4 episode, and Roberto did well to rise above it and not chin the cocky cockney nomark.

Back