Punchestown 2012

There is a set amount of lengths awarded for flat and jump races where a race is abandoned.

There is a set amount of lengths awarded for flat and jump races where a race is abandoned.

Yep, different firms give different amounts, bet was at Stan James prices and they give 5L & 10pts for an abandoned race, happy days, but it also states if 2 or more races abandoned then bet is void unless the outcome is already determined. This is for a daily market though, so not quite the same?

Being a 3 way band, the "under" selection has been surpassed & is a loser, so assuming the distances go over without the need for any of the abandoned races, worst way would be a dead heat between "middle" & "over" bands?

Follow The Plan is showing a level stakes profit from his 30 runs of +118. Is this a record?

Being a 3 way band, the "under" selection has been surpassed & is a loser, so assuming the distances go over without the need for any of the abandoned races, worst way would be a dead heat between "middle" & "over" bands?

No it would either be a winner or void bet there would'nt be a dead heat.

were you able to double these 2 I tried and it would'nt let me on line I did'nt ring up I know you used to be able to double them.?

Tidal Bay went for the wrong race, he'd have pissed the Gold Cup as well. I hope the novices turn out as good as they look because the "Grade 1 chasers" at the moment in Ireland are an awful bunch.

Today's win in Ireland makes it almost certain that China Rock won't place in next years Cheltenham version

Sir Des Champs would have probably won that race today

Who is the maniac of an announcer? That screeching in the finish is quite painful to the ears.

You mean the legend that is Dessie? He's backed a few winners this week. He always gives them an extra roar home and shouts the winning rider. I'd love to play poker with him, I've got his tells sewn up.

I believe they mentioned the name Hanlon on ATR, sounds a bit like Scahill just much more annoying in the finish.

No it would either be a winner or void bet there would'nt be a dead heat.

were you able to double these 2 I tried and it would'nt let me on line I did'nt ring up I know you used to be able to double them.?

There's no problem with Daily Totals so not sure why this wouldn't go through online, did you do singles? Stan James seem to be happy both totals are 'over' so that's good news, though as I haven't collected from the shop yet we'll see!

There's no problem with Daily Totals so not sure why this wouldn't go through online, did you do singles? Stan James seem to be happy both totals are 'over' so that's good news, though as I haven't collected from the shop yet we'll see!

No I did'nt bother with singles if could of done the double I would of more for the interest for the week.

I tried both stan james site and betpack (which is more or less stan james)
and neither would let me double on line.

I must try it tomorrow on the daily markets out of curiosity to see will it allow it.

Well done it was a good spot especially the distances that was way wrong.

Last edited:
Back