QM Champion Chase betting

I read or heard somewhere that Savello is definitely QMCC bound. Hope it wasn't from Cooper because he's already got one very wrong!

It's a surprising move considering how well handicapped he is over hurdles.

Not sure on the hood DG. Don't think he wore one when winning grand annual last year.
Must say I'm gutted he goes in this. Was all over him for the County and now I've missed the price on The Game Changer. How many left in QMCC? Assume Balder Success came out..

Special Tiara is flying at home -yard worried about Ruby taking him on from the start.They are all backing each way doubles and trebles Sizing John,Smashing and Special Tiara.

Coral New Customer Offer going live tomorrow

New offer launched

Sprinter Sacre to win the Queen Mother Champion Chase 7/1

• New Customers Only
• Max Stake £10
• Winnings Paid as Cash

This campaign uses the same URL and landing page as for the previous Super Ruby offer. The landing page content will be updated shortly before the market goes live.

http://affiliate.coral.co.uk/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_9780b_5690

Valid From: 1331hrs Tuesday 10th March
Valid To: 1520hrs Wednesday 11th March

Special Tiara is flying at home -yard worried about Ruby taking him on from the start.They are all backing each way doubles and trebles Sizing John,Smashing and Special Tiara.

Well they're fooked for a start :lol:

Are you sure they are not saying Special Tiara is Flying Home they're terrified the thing will be tailed off.....Exposed horses in my book, like Special Tiara, don't all of a sudden become overnight superstars
and win QMCC's this horse will be beaten so far they'll need binocular's and a search party to find it after the race. Absolutely no chance.

Bollocks! He's in god knows how many bets I have running. I take it for Accy's he just gets removed and the bet still runs with those still remaining?

Granger said something about him having a few scratches on the way over.......Did they say when this happened

Trainer Willie Mullins said: "Champagne Fever got bitten on the lip by another of our horses on the way over to Cheltenham. He was ridden out for the past few mornings on the track, but I wasn't happy with him this morning. The small injury he picked up in transit hasn't fully resolved itself and I've decided not to risk him."

If the horse is still in pain then it's the right decision............nothing more dangerous to both himself and others if his mind isn't on the job.

Unless SS wins on the bridle its very difficult for the winner to come out of this with any credibility. At least CF would have acted as some form of reliable yardstick but who can you measure the winner off now? Somersby!!

Back