Racing Post Charge

Previous winners, Sunday 5th July 16:15 & 17:15 Sligo

RP have got 2008 correct but winners prior to that are all to cock!

Better news on current front page of RP Site:

Join now - its free!

MR2

The RP had a title box earlier today about the Members Club with the words It’s Coming emblazoned across.

It reminded me of a joke about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:
The Prince is upstairs in the bedroom giving Snowy a good seeing to, the dwarfs have lined up on the stairs with Happy peering through the keyhole and commenting in detail on the action within:
Princey is on top pounding away
Snowy is sucking on....
Princy is .....
Snowy is ...... etc

Watch out Snowy is comin’!
So am I, So am I, So am I, So am I, So am I, So am I.

MR2

:)

just went to view the betting for the 3.45 at Muss

Members from 7pm, free from 9 am

wtf?

so went elsewhere and got

Forecast: 11/4 Argentine, 3/1 Secret Venue, 9/2 Raccoon, 6/1 Buy On The Red, 7/1 Sandwith, 10/1 Blown It, 12/1 Blazing Heights, 25/1 Hotham

what exactly do they think they are protecting with this nonsesnse?

This may have been covered but far too many pages to go over. I let my online subscription cease not long ago and I want to watch a load of replays on the site, previously i could pay £15.00 for a months usage.

I don't seem to be able to find this anywhere on the website, instead they want 20p per race which soon adds up, I could easily watch 75 replays a day.

Anyone know how I can get to the subscriptions page and renew the £15.00 monthly payment or have the RP removed this option to fleece people further ?

I can barely use the Racing Post site since their "upgrades". Presumably that is a result of slow speed at my end and far too much pish on the page at their end. It definitely seems to be that crap at the right hand side of the home page causing the delays.

I won't be paying for something I can't access.

7 minutes and 25 seconds to open the site, select results, choose yesterdays racing and view a race result.

35 seconds, including typing, to come on here and post this.

Shocking.

Have you tried using a Flash blocker? A lot of the ads are horribly-written infinitely-looping Flash apps.

Have you tried using a Flash blocker? A lot of the ads are horribly-written infinitely-looping Flash apps.

Que?

To be honest, I was watching what was downloading as it was happening earlier - and it's the whole fecking site. The ads didn't take any longer than the rest of their boxes of "information".

It's launched. £10 a month for the basic package.

£200 a year for the full service which includes Racing UK online sub.

The charges that the Post are going to make are up on the site this morning.

Basic membership - £5.95 per month

If you want the tipping you have to pay an additional - £7.95 p.m.

Racing UK live to your laptop an extra - £5.95 p.m.

Racing UK replays another - £3.95 p.m.

The full package - ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP - just the £17.95 per month.

I'm glad they've seperated the tipping out as I've no interest in that.

Splitting Racing UK live and replays up is a bit odd.

The charges that the Post are going to make are up on the site this morning.

Basic membership - £5.95 per month

If you want the tipping you have to pay an additional - £7.95 p.m.

Racing UK live to your laptop an extra - £5.95 p.m.

Racing UK replays another - £3.95 p.m.

The full package - ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP - just the £17.95 per month.

I got the email this morning. I won't be buying any of it. I already pay a lot for the Form Book and I reckon, like Tom, I should be entitled to a massive discount, if not get it all for free. I'll be looking elsewhere in future. I might even write to Raceform and tell them this will be my last subscription.

I could see a fair few choosing to use this for RUK and cancelling their sub on Sky, especially since the death of the Setanta package.

if loggin in now you will find that the prices have changed now.

7.50 for normal membership, and 5.50 for the replays. 9.50 for tipping

or is that because I live in germany ?

I just wish they would get an option to save your login details...pain in the ass having to log in every bloody time.

Back