Racing Replays

Originally posted by Arazi+Nov 29 2007, 07:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arazi @ Nov 29 2007, 07:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gaz's Way De Solzen@Nov 29 2007, 07:11 PM
Has anyone got Kicking King winning the King George by any chance please? ? ?
2004 King George - Kicking King [/b][/quote]
You are a star, thanks a lot.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

EDIT - Just remember that was the race where that guy in the Santa outfit ran out after the last, deary me.

Originally posted by Arazi+Nov 29 2007, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arazi @ Nov 29 2007, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Gaz's Way De Solzen@Nov 29 2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Arazi@Nov 29 2007, 06:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Irish Stamp
@Nov 28 2007, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have Looks Like Trouble's Sun Alliance Chase?

1999 Sun Alliance Chase Looks Like Trouble

Norman Williamson interview

Blimey.

How far did those two kick on ahead of everyone else, they went miles infront.
Two very high class chasers. Nick Dundee was cantering over Looks Like Trouble and would have won had he not fallen. Looks Like Trouble went on to win the Gold Cup so Nick Dundee must have been pretty special. [/b][/quote]
The percentage call was Nick Dundee would have won. Paul Carberry said he was beat. Those who say different are making efforts to be contrary. He may have won if both stood up, but he was odds against, and wherever he finished, the likliehood was that Nick Dundee would have been a couple of lengths clear. Shame we never got to see how good he was.

Originally posted by Arazi@Dec 5 2007, 08:22 PM
John Hughes Handicap Chase - Dublin Flyer
1996 Murphy's Gold Cup - Challenger Du Luc
1997 Supreme Novice Hurdle - Shadow Leader
1997 Sun Alliance Novice Hurdle - Istabraq

Dublin Flyer was brilliant over those National fences that day he won the John Hughes under top weight.
Thanks Arazi!

Any more of Well Chief, seeing as we won't be seeing him any time soon :(

Game Spirit Chase, Maghull Novices Chase, Victor Chandler or Celebration Chases?

:clap:

I really wish I did have Well Chief's win in the Victor Chandler, that was a mighty performance. Same with the Game Spirit & Celebration Chase both were fine performances but unfortunately I haven't got them either. However, I have managed to find his Arkle victory on Youtube if any of you are interested.

2004 Arkle Chase - Well Chief

Originally posted by Arazi@Dec 5 2007, 10:10 PM
I really wish I did have Well Chief's win in the Victor Chandler, that was a mighty performance. Same with the Game Spirit & Celebration Chase both were fine performances but unfortunately I haven't got them either. However, I have managed to find his Arkle victory on Youtube if any of you are interested.

Thanks Arazi :)

Originally posted by Irish Stamp@Dec 6 2007, 10:35 PM
Do you have Ballinclay King's Maghull Novice's Chase victory at all Arazi?
Sorry Irish Stamp I'm afraid I haven't got that race.

Here's a few more to have a look at:

1999 Arkle Chase - Flagship Uberalles
1999 Supreme Novice Hurdle - Hors La Loi III
2000 Arkle Chase - Tuichev
2000 Champion Hurdle - Istabraq
2000 Sun Alliance Novice Hurdle - Monsignor
2000 Supreme Novice Hurdle - Sausalito Bay
2000 Champion Chase - Edredon Bleu

How frustrating that we never got to see Monsignor race again after his Cheltenham victory.

The best four 2m Chasers that I have seen are Remittance Man, Moscow Flyer, Azertyuiop & Well Chief. Here are a few races they won or raced in. I'm sure the majority will be interested in the races involving MF, Azerty & WC but anyone who remembers RM should enjoy the Clips of him. The 2004 Arkle Chase, 2004 Champion Chase, 2004 Tingle Creek & 2005 Champion Chase were put on Youtube by other people but I've linked them here as well so that you see all of the main races involving the big three. All of the clips here that I have put on Youtube only have the closing stages of each race.

1991 Rovacabin Novice Chase - Remittance Man
1991 Arkle Chase - Remittance Man
1994 Emblem Chase - Remittance Man
2003 Tingle Creek Chase - Moscow Flyer
2004 Victor Chandler Handicap Chase - Isio
2004 Game Spirit Chase - Azertyuiop
2004 Champion Chase - Azertyuiop
2004 Melling Chase - Moscow Flyer
Maghull Novice Chase - Well Chief
2004 Tingle Creek Chase - Moscow Flyer
2005 Victor Chandler Handicap Chase - Well Chief
2005 Game Spirit Chase - Azertyuiop
2005 Champion Chase - Moscow Flyer
2005 Melling Chase - Moscow Flyer
2005 - Celebration Chase - Well Chief

My sister actually but yeah put that up yonks ago...but had actually never seen Moscow's first Tingle Creek win. Great to see.

Back