Road To The Champion Hurdle

I could be completely wrong but Cue Card is way too short in the International. Would have him third favourite.

On what he's achieved he probably should be 3rd favourite, but the way he's done it just leaves the impression he could well be a Superstar. I'll be backing him today.

I reckon Cue Card NR No Bet for the Champion Hurdle with Lads is a sound bet. Has a great chance of winning today and could be disputing favouritism. If he bombs, he won't run. He's like Dunguib but without the flaws.

This looks quite simple to me - the Nicholls horse beat staters, Cue card is a novice, and on the other side you have a good Supreme winner, who won the greatwood off top weight. He should be clear favourite.

Silviniaco Conti put in a round of hurdling in a simlar manner to Make A Stand last time out..MAS is still one of the best horses I've seen at a hurdle...is rapidly improving and should take this today..strong bet for me.

Silviniaco Conti for me too. Will put some of my Master Minded winnings on him (still can't believe he was Evs and 11/10 just before the off).

Wow - Menorah very impressive. I bet the Whateleys are pleased they beat Cue Card, a horse they previously owned.

I think RUK had convinced me that Menorah is more tricky a ride than he actually he actually is. No pulling up in front today and they ignored the pacemaker today and went only a fair gallop. Just looks a very very good horse.

Silviniaco was giving 4lb.. but the winner looked good..not sure if its CH stuff though..but what else is out there bar a 100% Binocular?

I think this looks a really good Champion Hurdle - Binocular, Menorah, Peddlars Cross, Hurricane Fly, Kyber Kim and then outsides like Dunguib and Solwhit. If they all get there it should be a cracker.

Great run by Menorah - wouldn't write the other 2 off yet - they aren't as experienced as him yet. And they are both a year younger too - makes a big difference.

Showed alot of promise today.

France - owned by Sean Mulryan and trained by Christophe Aubert.

Finished runner-up in the Grade 1 Prix Renaud Du Vivier last month to Bel La Vie - it's effectively the French Triumph Hurdle.

Previously beaten into sixth in a trial for that race and won a listed hurdle at Auteuil in September.

Won a Grade 3 3yo Hurdle at Enghien in November 2009

a boosteresque performance terrific turn of foot and immensely creditable runs from all the placed horses

Its not just this run that impressed about menorah, but also the way he really battled last time. This is the horse you want to be on if they are in a line at the last. Great stuff today

Back