Road to the Gold Cup 2020

Not sure about this. Tiger Roll has always jumped regulation fences really well. Why would that change now?

Very disappointed with Delta Work there. Shoddy round of jumping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Road to Respect is given the opportunity to run in his proper race and campaigned to arrive fully loaded come March

What do you reckon his proper race is?

I'd imagine they'll go Lexus - Hennessy - Festival now, but would be interesting to see him pitch up in the King George. I'd have serious doubts that his jumping would hold up though to be fair.

What do you reckon his proper race is?

I'd imagine they'll go Lexus - Hennessy - Festival now, but would be interesting to see him pitch up in the King George. I'd have serious doubts that his jumping would hold up though to be fair.

Gold Cup with a bit of soft

Lexus rather than king george. Feb race on tarmac killed him last year

Meades comments about him being 19kg heavier was very interesting. Possibly more to come

Lostintranslation gets his pipe opener tomorrow

His Aintree run last year was very taking

The form of Defi and Lostintranslation is getting boosted. Black Op easy winner, Vinndication easy winner, both in competitive races on paper.

Beginning to come round to the idea of LIT for the Gold Cup now.

Lostintranslation Gold Cup
Defi Ryanair
Double incoming.

Not sure what to make of Lostintranslation, personally.

I was taken with Topofthegame, last season, so I'm keen to see how he kicks on this year.

Be interesting to see what the Mullins duo Kemboy & Al Boum Photo have as their first targets.

Not sure what to make of Lostintranslation, personally.

I was taken with Topofthegame, last season, so I'm keen to see how he kicks on this year.

Be interesting to see what the Mullins duo Kemboy & Al Boum Photo have as their first targets.

Topofthegame is out for the season

Think that's what's so promising about it. 2m4f on soft at Carlisle and coping with it doing handstands suggests its a very high class stayer in the making. Very persuasive claims.

Last edited:
Didn’t Colin Tizzard say after he won the Dipper that he wanted to go RSA with this fella but Robbie Power was adamant the shorter race was right for him?

I’d say Tizzard had it right based on getting outpaced by Defi twice since and on his Aintree run

Last edited:
Didn’t Colin Tizzard say after he won the Dipper that he wanted to go RSA with this fella but Robbie Power was adamant the shorter race was right for him?

I’d say Tizzard had it right based on getting outpaced by Defi twice since and on his Aintree run

A little birdie tells me puppy is very much of the gold cuppin train now

Altior among the entries for the Betfair Chase

Bristol De Mai 7-4, Lostintranslation 15-8, Frodon 7-1, Altior 8-1, Ballyoptic 12-1, Balko Des Flos, Black Corton, Might Bite 14-1, Tout Est Permis, Elegant Escape 20-1, Valtor 33-1.

Back