Royal Ascot 2020

Nice one, Jinny.

I just missed out on a place with Ebury who finished sixth. Nevermind.

Both Mohaather and Skardu v unlucky there. Keep the faith with both. Stuck the winner in a double with Frankly Darling, so fingers crossed.

Muir had the second in the first race.

Pyledriver in to 12/1 later. Could see it running a big race.

Anyone have a clue about jockey bookings in the first race tomorrow? Sheikh Hamdan has 4 entrants and his retained jockey rides Motakhayyel . Now, he may have been burning up the Hannon gallops, but his 16/1 tag hardly reflects that view.
Reason I ask is, I reckon Daarik (9/2 fav) is a piece better than his rating, and Frankie has somehow wangled his way into the saddle?

Now I know why.:whistle:

I've followed some perverse logic and backed Arthur's Kingdom to beat Mogul.

I suspect Mogul is being prepped for the Derby so won't be 100% whereas AK might be targeting this more seriously, hence Frankie.

Good ride and the horse looked really well whereas Mogul was carrying too much condition. He will improve on that run.

Ladies and gents.

I am struggling to get oddschecker to show me prices for the races later in the week.

Breathtaking Look in the Jubilee on Saturday is the one I need the best price on.

Can anyone help me out with a price guide?

Last edited:
Oh got it now. I will wait to see if she is declared tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nazeef looks a filly to watch this year. Interesting to see where she runs next.

Agincourt franks a few pieces of form with Breathtaking Look from last season.

Last edited:
Nazeef was a tracker horse that I meant to bet. It was about 7/2 last night but when I went to put the bet on she was 5/2 or 9/4 and that put me off so I bet Magic Lily each-way instead. I was gutted to see the Nazeef price go out near the off.

I actually put her in my flat ten to follow which started today so happy about that. Although the Tote only allocated her 16 points which is innaccurate as the minimum for a group 2 win is 20 points. This doesn't even include the Tote Win dividend.

What do you think her future season targets should be now, DO?

Kicking myself for not backing Coeur De Lion. That was on my shortlist.

Roll on tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ladies and gents.

I am struggling to get oddschecker to show me prices for the races later in the week.

Breathtaking Look in the Jubilee on Saturday is the one I need the best price on.

Can anyone help me out with a price guide?

33/1 best with 365 25/1 generally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are backing the battle hardened Eddystone Rock in the last tomorrow, Outsider? At the age he is now the best time to back him is first time out when he is fresh as a daisy.

Ambassadorial could be on a very lenient turf-mark in the opener

He has gone from 20's in to 12's.

Last edited:
Mark Johnston and Frankie Dettori team up with Kings Caper in the third race tomorrow.

If he gets an early lead he could be hard to peg back.

Last edited:
I hope you are backing the battle hardened Eddystone Rock in the last tomorrow, Outsider? At the age he is now the best time to back him is first time out when he is fresh as a daisy.

Ambassadorial could be on a very lenient turf-mark in the opener

He has gone from 20's in to 12's.

Hugh taylor put up Ambassadorial marb.

Back