Royal Ascot 2020

The sectionals tell us that he quickened - off a steady pace - but still didn't have enough left to repel Palace Pier - much the same as he failed in the Guineas, where SR opined he didn't stay because he'd used his speed too early. Truth is; he didn't stay in either.

The sectionals tell us that he quickened - off a steady pace - but still didn't have enough left to repel Palace Pier - much the same as he failed in the Guineas, where SR opined he didn't stay because he'd used his speed too early. Truth is; he didn't stay in either.

I think he's a monster bet for the Sussex. Much easier track and I'm not sold on the oppo. Siskin beat little in the Irish 2000 and I always want to be against older horses in this race as the WFA is overly generous.

Have been unable to post for a while albeit being able to read threads. So a huge thank you for all the Ascot tips. I wasn't able to study the races much [not that that would have helped much] so followed everyone blind and you lot were on fire !

Glad you were following. Hope you stuck a bit on some of mine. Never had such a great week!

jinny; I was on all of yours but for some reason missed Highland Chief [wasn't concentrating properly] and was furious with myself for doing so. So a huge thank you !

That’s great to hear! My winnings managed to get my car MOTd including three new tyres, brake pads and front struts. And the convertible roof fixed!

Back