Royal Ascot

Well on her best form she has nine lengths to find on the Queen, but if she's progressed which you'd assume she has for Gosden to be running her here, and the Queen has gone a bit backwards which she might of done, (hard to envisage her bettering her guineas run) then Starscope should go very close here.

Very positive in the betting and I'm surprised she's unfancied on here.

Last edited:
Ah come on. He got blocked in at the most vital moment, and he looked all over the best horse to me (and I backed the winner).

How he got himself into that much trouble in such a small field is beyond me.

I have no pre-conceived opinion of him, but all he is doing is showing his critics they are at least partly right.

Buick moved across him...Noble Mission did actually hit the front about 100yrds out but was simply run out of it by TC. Good spot by the way on TC , he looks like a steep improver.

Queally has had a few nightmares but that wouldnt feature amoungst his worse.

I don't have a Betfair account, but I would be place laying Homecoming Queen for everything I have if I did.

What has that got to do with anything?!! :confused:

We're talking about the last race.

Fancied a pun more than anything but you said you didn't find anything wrong with Dettori's ride but found fault with Queally there.

Just found that odd that's all.

Noble Mission didn't have the smoothest passage but that was as much to do with his bump from TW as Queally's bad positioning. It's irrelevant though as the best horse won.

Why isnt Samitar shorter? I can see this race being run for her. There was no fluke about teh comfy win in ireland One price im genuinely surprised about this week

Last edited:
Have been waiting for cardigan all year but can't bring myself to back her in a G1. Will kick myself silly if she wins..

I don't have a Betfair account, but I would be place laying Homecoming Queen for everything I have if I did.

I've smashed into her at 11/4 and 5/2 with some prudent IR lays at 6/4 and 7/4 for partial cover. She has her ground and she has the best form.

Back