Summer Nap Selections

BruttoCavitto via my email:

4 pts win Riverside Poppet (Kelso 5.40)
4 pts win Highland Colori (Ascot 4.45)

I think I need to find a return of 20pts to get ahead of DaveG. Desperate Dan has come up short and BruttoCavitto has 3 bullets.

Last edited:
Whoever wins this is irrelevant now...all a side show to the main event of me handing you your ass, winning by a short head in the most cheeky fashion, thus keeping myself nicely handicapped for the next time I can get a bet on with you!!

I now know how Kevin keegan would have felt all those years ago...love it, absolutely love it..!!!

The race was off at 14:15.15 and Del Boy's selection was submitted at some stage during 14:55. Whether he got it in on time or not I simply don't know, there's a 15 second window when he might have.

I suspect he waited till all were loaded before hitting the button, just to get you going.

The race was off at 14:15.15 and Del Boy's selection was submitted at some stage during 14:55. Whether he got it in on time or not I simply don't know, there's a 15 second window when he might have.

I suspect he waited till all were loaded before hitting the button, just to get you going.

I needed to be fairly sure it was going to return 5/2. It was hovering around 3.6 on betfair so I was afraid it would be cut to 9/4. In the end I just had to take the chance as they went in. It made it all the sweeter. Also enjoyed onthebridle and slims posts when I had my first two bets done, that was nice...nothing like motivation!!

In an ideal world I would have liked to have been able to had 2pts ew on frankel and win by 0.01 but we can't be greedy...

I needed to be fairly sure it was going to return 5/2. It was hovering around 3.6 on betfair so I was afraid it would be cut to 9/4. In the end I just had to take the chance as they went in. It made it all the sweeter. Also enjoyed onthebridle and slims posts when I had my first two bets done, that was nice...nothing like motivation!!

In an ideal world I would have liked to have been able to had 2pts ew on frankel and win by 0.01 but we can't be greedy...

How much do I owe you please?

It's probably around a bag of sand...I'm not much use with numbers....

Is this now an Irish gambling debt I've incurred? How confident are you of being paid now that my £100,000 debit has been outed on the forum?

Is this now an Irish gambling debt I've incurred? How confident are you of being paid now that my £100,000 debit has been outed on the forum?

I have as much confidence in getting paid as I have in the greeks paying theirs...but miracles do happen.

I have thought about threatening to make your life miserable if you don't pay up but then I thought that I was being a bit unrealistic.. I should be sending you food parcels for god sake...

Back