Summer Nap Selections

Here's the scores up to end of racing today. There still seem to be quite a few in with chances - others (including myself) will need miracles!

Attachments

• fri19.JPG
    fri19.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 23
4 pt win Society Rock 2.20 Ascot
4pt win Rendl Beach 2.0 Cheltenham
4pt win Sapphire 2.55 Ascot

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
In fact sod it 4pt win Sovereign Debt 3.30 Ascot instead of the 2ew

Last edited:
Just for clarification purposes, I'm 99.9 percent sure my score is correct but I should have three winners and a place, not four winners. I had 2 pts e/w on Secret Witness a few weeks ago at 33/1 which I believe is down as a winner. You gave me the right points but just put it down as a winner.

Last edited:
Here's the scores up to end of racing today. There still seem to be quite a few in with chances - others (including myself) will need miracles!

Sorry to be a whinger but you missed my 8/1 winner on Monday and I could have been 2 points short before that.
Only 40 points to find tomorrow.

In fact sod it 4pt win Sovereign Debt 3.30 Ascot instead of the 2ew

Sorry Kauto, we have a rule that once a selection is declared it can't be changed, so you're stuck with your 2pts ew. I suspect that if Sov wins tomorrow you won't be too upset. :)

Best of luck, it would be really great to see him do it.

Sorry Kauto, we have a rule that once a selection is declared it can't be changed, so you're stuck with your 2pts ew. I suspect that if Sov wins tomorrow you won't be too upset. :)

No worries not convinced my first thought wont be damn it the naps table though!

Wolverhampton
6:20 Tiger Webb 4 points win
9:20 Cross The Boss 4 points win

Last edited:

Surely we can make an exception in this particular case...:blink:

Fair play to Dave G, Slim Chance and other contenders for putting their selections up good and early.

Surely we can make an exception in this particular case...:blink:

If Sovereign Debt wins tomorrow, Kauto's ew will stand a good chance of winning this comp too. If it's not enough to win I can't imagine K will be sobbing on her Madge's shoulder when he goes up to receive his trophy.

In any case a Sov win will be an occasion for delight, rejoicing and great cackle.

Fair play to Dave G, Slim Chance and other contenders for putting their selections up good and early.

DaveG has kept a bullet which I think he's entitled to do but I've countered it by selecting a horse in the last. It's a clean fight now!

Last edited:
Back