Tajjree

I'm glad you had a good day out Arkers & Ray. It was good to meet up with Arkers again & meet Ray as well. You've both got some good pictures there too, fog notwithstanding! That's a good pic of Maisie (Rochesis) and Taj looks good too.

I'm glad you had a good day out Arkers & Ray. It was good to meet up with Arkers again & meet Ray as well. You've both got some good pictures there too, fog notwithstanding! That's a good pic of Maisie (Rochesis) and Taj looks good too.

Heyyyyy - what fun! ;) So you still do some riding-out when you're over here - I didn't realize that. I think we all ought to put up pix of ourselves on horses, but not easily identifiable - just to see if we can 'guess the forumite'!

Heyyyyy - what fun! ;) So you still do some riding-out when you're over here - I didn't realize that. I think we all ought to put up pix of ourselves on horses, but not easily identifiable - just to see if we can 'guess the forumite'!

Yes, I like to get down to Kirsty's and keep the old eye in - or Colin Tinkler's. I haven't ridden for him since last year but I did promise one of his lads I'd get down there this week so I may be down there in a few days! I love it still.

Yes, I like to get down to Kirsty's and keep the old eye in - or Colin Tinkler's. I haven't ridden for him since last year but I did promise one of his lads I'd get down there this week so I may be down there in a few days! I love it still.

Arkwright, great photos, will have all fingers crossed that you all have an exciting season. Will certainly follow her, if only in bookies!

Best of luck with her. I'll be watching her progress with interest. Has Celeritas run out in Italy yet?

Due to make her debut tomorrow evening in a 6f maiden auction on the AWT at Lingfield and will be easily noticeable as she'll wearing cheekpieces.

Great stuff, Arkers - I hope she gets a good turnout of owners and does you and Kirsty proud.

Thank God for AW - it's been hammering down again at Lingers this a.m. and the meeting was unlikely to have been possible yesterday if it was on turf. Too many already false, soggy patches, and still more rain.

Originally posted by Arkwright@May 24 2006, 09:36 AM
Due to make her debut tomorrow evening in a 6f maiden auction on the AWT at Lingfield and will be easily noticeable as she'll wearing cheekpieces.
What colour do they have, please ?? B)

Anyway, Arkers, as you know, we are wishing you the best of luck and will certainly cheer her on from over here!

It'll be great to see Taj running. Hope she does you proud & I'm gutted I can't be there to see her run (2 days too late!!!). I've got a few photos of her that I took last week too - I'll see if any come out half presentable when I transfer them to the laptop and send them onto you, Arkers.

Back