Tajjree

Has her third run tomorrow at Lingers.

Steve back on board and if she can get out of the traps from a decent draw she should run well.
At least after tomorrow she'll qualify for a hcap mark and we'll hopefully know a bit more about whether she is a 5 or 6 furlong horse.

Good luck all - the return to 6f must surely be in Taj's favour, and lets hope she doesn't get struck into like last time!

You bugger - you were going to tone down my boiling hot rosy cheeks!!!! Very best of luck with her tomorrow - shes gorgeous, hopefully she will run well. Ill be cheering her on - though I'll be at Worcester trying to be nice to Timmy Murphy.

Taj ran another promising race, was bang there until the furlong pole - personally I reckon 5f could be her trip.

She weakend rather dramaticlly after, didn´t she?? Did not have the best of pictures, bit blurry. Got all excited but then she was gone .... :(

Was there today with Arkers and the other syndicate members. Disappointing conclusion to the race given that she broke well enough and travelled easily behind the leader but after rallying briefly inside the two furlong mark, she weakened rather tamely. She's clearly learning all the time, but it's worrying how little she finds ~ hopefully it's simply a matter of experience and this trouble free run will see her come to herself.

A bit disappointing initially but I had a chat with the jocks in the weighing room and they felt the surface was riding quite slow as it sometimes can when it gets very hot. Bearing in mind she was bang up there forcing a strong pace, she has probably done too much early on. That aside, she popped the stalls well, raced very professionally and has not returned with a leg p**ing blood this time!

It was a bit disappointing how quickly she faded but all is not lost.
Be very interesting to see what hcap mark she'll be given anyway.

A few more piccies
Tajincheekpieces.jpg

SteveCarson2.jpg

Tajinthepaddock.jpg

Tajlookingalittlereluctant.jpg

Headingbacktowardsunsaddling.jpg

Tajafterawashdowwn.jpg

She really IS such a cutie. Well, hope she does not have any internal problems; and all fingers crossed for her future!

All being well she'll be making her long awaited comeback at Wolves on Saturday night in a five furlong maiden.

Whilst rightfully most peoples attention will be on Champions Day and the return of jump racing to Kempton on Saturday I'll be looking forward to seeing how Taj gets on at Wolves.
Let's hope Adam can do the biz on her as he did Teddy at Brighton.

Hope she runs well for you guys - I'll be watching now I've stupidly agreed to work Wolves on Saturday night...:angy:

She has just earned more than she cost as a yearling ! And made up nearly six lengths on the winner from when they met in July . Well done.

Brighton revisited as myself and Kirsty went into full screaming mode again.
Delighted with her and hopefully there will be more to come.

Back