Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
From now on Id like to be known as Aardvark - I dont like being right at the bottom already !!! ;)

In that case I would like to be known as ZZZ - this will save the organizers the time and trouble of working out my position.

I'm also campaigning for Aachen to be a recognized word in the OED, for my use in future competitions should Trudi change to Aardvark.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification, Slim.

Without want to make life unbearable, may I profer a further rule inclusion as follows:
'In support of the BHB, any horse napped that wins but whose Jockey is found guilty of using the whip too frequently will be deemed a loser and the tipster deducted seven days worth of tipping points'

Sorry, getting a bit euphoric over the impending jumps sesason and this super competition.

MR2

Thanks for the clarification, Slim.

Without want to make life unbearable, may I profer a further rule inclusion as follows:
'In support of the BHB, any horse napped that wins but whose Jockey is found guilty of using the whip too frequently will be deemed a loser and the tipster deducted seven days worth of tipping points'

Sorry, getting a bit euphoric over the impending jumps sesason and this super competition.

MR2

A good idea for a less serious competition perhaps!

I'm still looking for a pair of those SC!!

Only one month to the new season, let me know if you fancy a trip to Larkhill or Detling in Jan btw SC - proper pointing weather this time of year ;)

Only one month to the new season, let me know if you fancy a trip to Larkhill or Detling in Jan btw SC - proper pointing weather this time of year ;)

Remind me closer to the date - I'd like to go but Saturdays can be problematic as the wife and mother-in-law like to torture me with shopping trips or the kids expect Dad's Cabs to be available. :mad:

I can't remember if I've asked to take part, but if I haven't, then please may I. If I already have, then can you please book me into Sunny Pines Home for the Terminally Bewildered? :blink:

And, if I haven't already done so, may I thank all those who suggested it, who'll run it, and who'll ante up the prizes.

Not pleased to see El Desperado lining up again, though. :mad: Only shows up once a year, and that's to nut us all on the line for the prize!

Back